Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Save games are being tested as we speak. so far f1 game saves seem to be working for me. so not sure whats going on. I know the actual security for firmware etc is in the 'game' location. this is the encrypted are of the ps3 os and most of the important data and checks are in this area. As we are 'expoliting' this area this is causing confusion and making the game saves not work because we are bypassing certain areas of the checks!. Its being worked on and I'll try some more things later on today.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tested with US PS3 ver. 1.7

RFOM (US) swapping over to Motorstorm (US) works.

Removed updates for both games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessFX View Post
    Tried without success.

Dark Kingdom and Genji, none of them work (note: I didn't try with the online option from Dark Kingdom).
    Ok. I tried with Ultimate Alliance disk as a swap last night, but it didn't work. It gave disk error.

I'm shopping for RFOM *sigh*

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ntsc ver 1.02
    Ntsc Rfom
    I have been loading the games that i swapped out fine.
    I have played motorstorm and Virtua fighter 5.

Ok so I have PAL 1.50 PS3 with PAL RFOM, just bought PAL Spiderman 3. Will edit with results!!

EDIT: Ok Spiderman 3 PAL requires 1.54... ok first try didnt work. Now I will delete the online update... booted up straight away! I'll report back on the save games.

Thanks HackITandC!
    Last edited by eternal; 05-19-2007 at 02:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by mestereo View Post
    Ntsc ver 1.02
    Ntsc Rfom
    I have been loading the games that i swapped out fine.
    I have played motorstorm and Virtua fighter 5.
    Hi friend, Can you please report on your save games, when you save the motorstorm or vf5, can you still access them when you re-do the exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubihead View Post
    PS3 EU 1.50
    RFOM EU ~> dark kingdom EU (needs 1.54)
    loaded with success
    Hi Bubihead, thx for your results.

We tried to use Dark Kingdom (or other games) as the swapper instead of the RFOM.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Ok so I have PAL 1.50 PS3 with PAL RFOM, just bought PAL Spiderman 3. Will edit with results!!

EDIT: Ok Spiderman 3 PAL requires 1.54... ok first try didnt work. Now I will delete the online update... booted up straight away! I'll report back on the save games.

Thanks HackITandC!
    Ok, so I quit the game. Check the XMB Game DATA, no Spidey but the RFOM was 2.5GB. Spidey savegame was looking ok. Did the exploit again. Booted Spidey straight away again and loaded save game no problems! Continuing from where I left off!

Quote Originally Posted by HackITandC View Post
    Hi friend, Can you please report on your save games, when you save the motorstorm or vf5, can you still access them when you re-do the exploit?
    The only problem i have is I installed VF5 on the Hd when i perform the swap it wants me to reinstall it but i just say no and keep going. The save files work great w/ no problems.
    Last edited by mestereo; 05-19-2007 at 03:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Ok, so I quit the game. Check the XMB Game DATA, no Spidey but the RFOM was 2.5GB. Spidey savegame was looking ok. Did the exploit again. Booted Spidey straight away again and loaded save game no problems! Continuing from where I left off!
    Good man, thanks for the update. So i guess its only a few games which dont let people run the game saves?. Eternal, what is the NAME of your gamesave pls

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News