I wanted to ask only whether this procedure is correct?
01) Game Ripping via CJPC Tutorial or Target Manager
02) extract EBOOT.BIN (unfself EBOOT.BIN MyDecryptedGameName.elf)
03) Starting the Game Disc => he make a dir on the PS3 (IDofTHEgame) some Games starts only in Release Mode
04) elf File edit with HxD or other Hex Editior (dev_bdvd to dev_hdd0/game/TITLEIDHERE)
is it ok so?
05) the edited and stored elf file convert to EBOOT.BIN (make_fself MyDecryptedGameName.elf NewEBOOT.BIN OR
make_fself_npdrm MyDecryptedGameName.elf NewEBOOT.BIN) ??
06) Editing the SFO File with System File Editor v0.80 or Hex Editior and Change GD or DG to HG => Save File
07) now delete all files in new IDOFGAME dir on the PS3 (dev_hdd0/game/IDOFGAME/) and copy all the files, the one before it ripped to the PC
08) now replace the modified Eboot.bin and the SFO file with the originals
This procedure is correct?
or there is something missing?
Now I realize that it must be extracted from one of Eboot.bin Debug PKG!!
And that must be lucky, that is a Debug PKG file still online! Otherwise, there are some here with you to download!
PS: DATA2 behind the ID is stored on the HDD0, so the game has received this folder!