Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Panic View Post
    I never could do remote play with my PSP in the past. The cord that does it for psp is not for phat models.
    WTF? The "cord" is the same for phat and slim PSPs. Its just a normal USB cable. I'm guessing you have never done it and dont know what your talking about. How about you actually get a PSP and try it then after you've tried it you come back and reply.

And whats the difference between this patch and the one released a year ago when Remote Play for PC first came out? I think this is just really old and someone said its new but its not.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never could do remote play with my PSP in the past. The cord that does it for psp is not for phat models.
    Whaaaat??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly. I confirmed it years ago. Phat models could never do remote play. I mean the "real" remote play...playing the games on the tv which can only work on Slim PSPs. It's been that way for years.

Unless you meant the ps3 to PSP way..which is dumb. Why would I want to play ps3 games through my Psp?

What you're referring to as "remote play" isn't such. That's just hooking the a/v cable for psp slim and newer models up to a tv to play on the tv. Remote play is using the psp as your tv AND controller.

Banned User
    Exactly. I confirmed it years ago. Phat models could never do remote play. I mean the "real" remote play...playing the games on the tv which can only work on Slim PSPs. It's been that way for years.

Unless you meant the ps3 to PSP way..which is dumb. Why would I want to play ps3 games through my Psp?
    Thats NOT remote play. Thats just TV out.

Remote Play is playing PS3 games on your PSP. There is no cable needed as its done over wifi.

Well - technically - there an USB cable needed to pair the PSP initially but after that indeed it all goes without any cables.

i have used remote play with my psp fat so its possible but why should i dp that when my ps3 is 1 meter away^^

PS3 Remote Play Loader Runtime Patcher Update is Released

Following up on the previous update, today Mysis has updated the PS3 Remote Play Loader Runtime Patcher for PlayStation 3 to include several enhancements as outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (for PS3 Firmware 3.55) / [Register or Login to view links] (Pack includes the PC software patch too)

From the included ReadMe file via PS3 Developer Wiki, to quote:

Hello fellas,

These patched files should enhance the Remote Play-Feature. Naughty Sony-Developers or propably some smartass manager fcker thought official pc remote play should only be limited to 6x ps3 applications, namely:
    • NPEA00135 (VidZone)
    • BCES00096 (PlayTV)
    • NPEA90028
    • NPEA90029
    • NPJA00001
    • NPJA00046

For 3.55 extract the modified "premo_game_plugin.sprx" + "premo_plugin.sprx" from this package to:
    • dev_flash\vsh\module\

Now for newer firmwares this idea might work:
    • use one of the ID's above for your homebrew/game/app

I successfully tested these patches with:
    • Multiman
    • Bionic Commando Rearmed Demo
    • Bejeweled 2 Demo
    • Silent Hill 1 PSX

Greetz + Have fun, lets cherish what we can do with our bought consoles... /M.

NOTE: even tho you could enable remote play on all games/apps, some really dont support it. maybe as there is no spu available anymore for processing...

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Nice find.

All the games support the remote play but only the company can choose if they want to activate or not, also depend of what Sony answer and if is interesting and how heavy is the game for the bandwidth allocation.

I still think that the PS3 has no problem to support every games in remote play, Sony love to put restrictions.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News