Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This would have been nice to use to preview the MW3 dynamic theme instead of video recording my TV, lol. Also it would be cool if I could use this to play PS3 games such as Skyrim, so I wouldn't have to choose on whether I should get it on my PC or PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I tried all combinations of the patch, patch 1.1 and the two versions of the program. The only combination which would start is patch 1.1 with EP0000248680 and as someone else mentioned previously, that crashes during registration.

I'm looking it up now to see if there is a way to get it working.

Just to clarify here, do I need this to be done a PS3 with official firmware? I thought I saw the remote play option say that it needs to be done through PSN. I assume an ethernet cable from the PS3 to PC will work?

Well, it looks like I found the answer myself. A simple restart before attempting to use the program gets it working and it connected fine. The only problem is that the quality was atrocious, here I was thinking it would output 720p, I should have known.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 11-05-2011 at 03:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe is good for make a youtube video proof? No eh..

Oh, I guess it's not too long till we see another bunch of fake youtube videos of "PS3 emulator on PC released..."

its great for remotely turning on your ps3 and starting ftp server to transfer a game, so you don't have to get up from you comp chair.

you can find a video here :

How do you play PS3 gamepad with it for PC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    its great for remotely turning on your ps3 and starting ftp server to transfer a game, so you don't have to get up from you comp chair.
    Hah! Lazyness for the win!

I never could do remote play with my PSP in the past. The cord that does it for psp is not for phat models.

Besides who said anything about PSPs???

Best non-game related news I've seen in a while !

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News