Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

thank you so much for this.

You shouldn't use the old copies of R2R+edat for rif2rap. I had some problems with the rif2rap code and a few raps wouldn't convert right (just a handful but, still best not to use it at all) v1.02 has the problem fixed.

I tried it for GTA V rifs to rap.But I can't success on xp , win 7 and win 8.I did first method and second method to dump my idps but it didn't work.

I opened new account on my ps3 and recover its act.dat on 0000000020 > exdata but it didn't work I put the files (idps and act.dat) to exdata and rif files near rif2rap.I run cmd and cd ......../rif2rap and rif2rap .......rif a.rap but it gave me error on win 7 and win 8.

It don't open on win xp, please help me.

and I clicked it say n and say y but it says C:................/a.rif and closed immediately.

awesome, thankyou for this awesome tool

This is neat. Wonder what we can do with this though.

GT5 Car Packs ReactPSN 2.28 won't work help?

I active the gran turismo 5 car packs 1, 2 and 3 and the course pack using reactpsn 2.28 then I install the packages, but when I try to buy one of the cars in these packs, the game tells me that I haven't installed the car packs.

Did any one get any success on installing the dlc? I got all the chrome line cars, but these packs won't work.

Simple RIF Purchase Date v1.0 PSN Application By NiceShot Arrives

Following up on the previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer NiceShot released Simple RIF Purchase Date v1.0 with details below.

Download: Simple Rif Purchase Date (build 1).rar

To quote: Simple Rif Purchase Date

Author: NiceShot!

11/8/2013

Initial Release: Build 1

This first version will only tell you the purchase date of the PSN game by loading the rif file, very simple.

Credits: This software is dedicated to Ada who gave me the initial idea.

Big thanks go to Swizzy who really helped me develop it (you've been a great friend, I will never forget you) Also would like to thank TeaM_X_TudO, TeaM_AC1D and PS3Hax.

Special Thanks to: Sileandro, X6465, Sandungas, Zecoxao, Harryoke, Xvistaman, eussNL.

My wife and daughter too hehehe. Stay tuned more releases to come.

Simple RIF Purchase Date v1.0 PSN Application By NiceShot Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

does anyone know how to install fifa on ofw 4.5? i have both 4.50 rogero cfw ps3 and one ofw 4.5 thank you

Thanks for calling me Developer, but I don't consider myself a "dev" yet, I'm just a person trying to help.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nickygringo View Post
    I active the gran turismo 5 car packs 1, 2 and 3 and the course pack using reactpsn 2.28 then I install the packages, but when I try to buy one of the cars in these packs, the game tells me that I haven't installed the car packs.

Did any one get any success on installing the dlc? I got all the chrome line cars, but these packs won't work.
    I am having the same issue. Been trying all sorts of things and nothing seems to be working. Currently I am using update 2.11 because I have no intentions of going online. Have you had any luck?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast