Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Yep - check out the attachment, these are the RCO's I had handy from quite a while back, dumped off a PS3 TEST.
    Thanks CJPC

What firmware are these from exactly ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Groovy, that's some sweet news right there. I'm curious though, is the depth of customization as deep as it is on PSP? I made a couple custom themes for PSP, and i wouldn't mind taking a look inside a PS3 theme, and see how much i can tweak it! Great job on the Program!

i consider this another great step forward for the community! The more we can tweak everything, the better and easier its all going to get! The things i would love to do to the XMB! it could look so beautiful with full hardware support from the PS3, that it might just bring a tear to your eye. Sweet program man.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    very nice!! thanks for sharing!!!

Well, the tool needs some bugfixing. I had problems with 2 of 2 rcos.

One dumped, but with hundreds of errors, the other one didn't dump at all and the program stopped working.

Quote Originally Posted by shizzzy View Post
    Thanks CJPC

What firmware are these from exactly ?
    No problem - I "think" it was from 2.40 or so - a tad old, but it's what I still had lying around...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Well, the tool needs some bugfixing. I had problems with 2 of 2 rcos.

One dumped, but with hundreds of errors, the other one didn't dump at all and the program stopped working.
    Indeed, had the same problem, if I recall it was with the sysconf_plugin.rco (the crash).

so all we need to do to get a working custom xbm is to replace the rco's with our own compiled ones in the dev_flash using the exploit, right? I also did notice when you extract a PUP file you will get the vsh.tar but it's encrypted

btw did you guys know that you can connect a Pocketstation to the ps3 via the memory card slot

I discovered it when I dumped the explore_plugin_full.rco file.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

item_tex_pocketstation.png  

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News