Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a quick question - Should I always delete/rename the PS3_UPDATE folder before putting a game on the USB/internal drive or is there some reason that I should keep them?

It seems to me that I'd never want the update to run, correct?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sintax View Post
    Just a quick question - Should I always delete/rename the PS3_UPDATE folder before putting a game on the USB/internal drive or is there some reason that I should keep them?

It seems to me that I'd never want the update to run, correct?

Thanks.
    just delete it, so you save some space as the update wouldn't install anyway.

Sponsored Links

Question PS3Jailbreak ~ Which One?

Sponsored Links
    I'm looking and trying to decide which ps3 jailbreak unit to buy online. Any suggestions as to which one is better than the others. I'd like it to be upgradable with flash if possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vger2 View Post
    I'm looking and trying to decide which ps3 jailbreak unit to buy online. Any suggestions as to which one is better than the others. I'd like it to be upgradable with flash if possible. Thanks
    I really don't know. I am not using any of those. The scene is new for this so things are constantly getting better as improvements are being made.

If you get a clone I would get one that allows updates. Then I would ask the company if they have done any at this point because like I was saying there are new updates working on the PIC chips all the time.

I have succesfully PSgrooved my PS3. I have installed the new open manager 1.14 and it was not a compiled version. I have backed up Fallout3 and I want to know why it will not work without a game in the system. I have read somewhere it is possible to use backup mgr. and not not have to have a game in the system.

Please let me know your thoughts on if I need to install a compiled version for this to work or any suggestions/ Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by dahmer; 10-05-2010 at 05:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you installed OM 1.14 then it must have been compiled into a .pkg file. Not all games work without a game in the drive. Also, make sure your jailbreak device has, imo either the 1.1 HEX of Hermes V3 HEX

Toodles

Hello,

I am Using my HTC Hero to enable the Psgroove/Freedom mode. But it doesn't seems to get all the updated versions, that other devices get. I'm thinking about purchasing a better Psgroove solution, since i'm looking forward to use the ASbestOS.

So i have been looking for a Teensy ++ 2.0, but they are hard and expinsive to come bye. Then i noticed the TI 84 + calculator, there seems to be some available for sale. Would it be as good as the teensy ? It seems to get a lot of attention aswell.

Thanks Claus

PLZ scene bring support for 3.42... Plus i have a 1TB HDD and i dont want to use the whole of him only for ps3 games, i mean NTFS support would be awesome!

I have a few questions that I would like to have answered There are so many versions of PSGroove and I would like to keep the one that is compatible with 3.15 since I have keep my Ps3 in that state. How do you run games that require newer Firmware?

There was an article on MoH saying it requires 3.42 but most likely the version check could be altered. Is there a tool or tutorial for doing this?

I guess this one is not so much a question but a request. Can we have a sticky thread that keeps track of PS3Groove releases based on Boards, Compatible FWS and versions of PS3Groove Hex?

I can find most of the stuff searching around myself, but I have to be very vigilant to know what the most current versions are.

Hello. I am new in the PS3 world... so could you please point me to a good PS3 JB device please....? (london delivery... if it counts) From what i have read, i think the upgradeable one is the best right ? So... any suggestions ? Thanks

Can I play games that are on an external hard drive or do I need to move them to the internal hard drive?

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News