Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

hi im new to ps3 breaking. i used iphone 3g with herms v4b to break my ps3. i have backup manager 1.1 and gaia manager v1. my backup manager does not work at all and my gaia manager when i try to run a game it says "registrtion of trophy information could not be completed. the game will quit. (8002291b)". any HELP please thank you.

ps my blueray payer is broken have to run from external hdd

I believe save-states don't work very well if not playing the game with an original game in the drive, I've always had problem, I'm sure some one some where is working on this try different managers with different patches enabled.

noob question ..

if I backup my original ps3 game, can I use the backup on a jailbroken PS3? Must I still have to put the original copy in the blu-ray drive?

You will be able to it, but keep in mind some game still don't work without an original disk (doesn't have to be the original of that game) best advice is to back it up and try it for yourself.

Can I backup my games in ISO format?

To my knowledge that would be a no, use you game manager to back up from original disk.

I've been gone for a while and man do things change. I was using original psgroove for ti84 and backmanager 1. I updated my ti84 psjbrk to 1.2. Hermes v4b and open manager 2.1f. IS that the best combo? I hear PL3 is good too. SHould I use that instead?

Also, has the updating of games been fixed? Can I update games either by agreeing when I load a game or through some other means? I did see people mention updates but haven't seen specifics.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Just found out about this, and wow, information overload. I literally don't know where to start, what works and what doesn't, which info is out of date and which is current!

I have no issues in programming my own board, but it seems the only board I can find in stock for the UK is the Maximus AVR USB 1.2. Will this work?

Also, I have seen products on the web which are apparently pre-modded, for peanuts (i,e less than what I'd buy a USB Board for). Are these gimmicks?

Thank you

Hong

Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    I've been gone for a while and man do things change. I was using original psgroove for ti84 and backmanager 1. I updated my ti84 psjbrk to 1.2. Hermes v4b and open manager 2.1f. IS that the best combo? I hear PL3 is good too. SHould I use that instead?

Also, has the updating of games been fixed? Can I update games either by agreeing when I load a game or through some other means? I did see people mention updates but haven't seen specifics.

Thanks!
    I TOO am in the same situation. Was gone for a month and came back too see all kinds of new stuff. I am using original psgroove for ti84 and backmanager 1. What should i do now?

What are the technical problems that need to be solved before we are able to run CFW?

Does it seem likely that it will happen, or is it more likely that we will be stuck on 3.41 with games that require 3.50 not working ever?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast