Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this work like the old Dreamcast Fan Sites where you could get online with your console and download whatever you want... or are we still stuck doing the USB and FTP method?

Any Idea if they plan to do a APP program of their own to direct connect people to the site VIA PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work guys!

Since I enjoy adding stuff to multiMAN - I had this idea for sometime to utilize the (network) icon in FILE MANAGER for a web browser.

It was already in the code so I enabled it today. I hope you'll like it. I mapped the button to PSX Store and you will get a nice web browser inside multiMAN:

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean, that's awesome! multiMAN is really "multi", huh?

great work gonna watch this in the future!

i am starting to get really confused with all this stuff lol. just started looking into this. and still trying to work out which is the best firmware hack for me. as i am running 3.55 can any1 help. which is the safest. which works the best. i have old fat system CECHL stuffs coming out left right and centre.

i though i would wait and see how things go but now i want to get involved. but i don't know which one to go for. geohot or the latest releases like Wutangrza's CFW 3.55 Patched PUP or Wutangrza's CFW 3.55 Patch with LV2 Peek/Poke or kmeaw's 3.55 CFW Patched PUP.. can someone please give me a clue?

what i want to be looking for here i keep hearing of black screens and problems with backups. which is what i would like in the end. the ability to backup. any help plas guys.

Quote Originally Posted by trotskiii View Post
    what i want to be looking for here i keep hearing of black screens and problems with backups. which is what i would like in the end. the ability to backup. any help plas guys.
    I'm quite new to this scene too so I didn't really know where to start. I started with geohots jailbreak I then moved to Wutangrza 3.55 cfw + geohot and now I'm running kmeaw's 3.55 prepatched pup on an old launch 60gb and so far its working great.

Got the latest version of multiman installed (v1.13.04 I believe) and no problems so far. My backups are working great (tried Fifa11, Fallout New Vegas and GT5). I've also kept the lv2 pkg just in case.

Thing I'm loving the most is the snes emulator (SNES9x) and can't wait for an N64 emulator too!

Dean thanks for great work but i have one little issue with multiman ! can you give me short tutorial how to change direct launch option in your ini file to set to 0 ! i have done it many times but every time i reboot console it goes again to 1 and even sometimes when i run payload !

what seems to be the problem ?

thanks

It's a great idea, adding PsxStore becomes the most complete program for PS3.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News