Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Team Hades Updates PSXStore Adding PS3 Homebrew

Sponsored Links
    Team Hades updated their PSX Store to add PS3 Homebrew to it. There is no need to install anything. Just visit PSXStore.com to use the new version.

Below is the full change log:
    • Beta v1.0: Right now we just have demos, but cooming soon the new stuff.
    • Beta Version 1.1: Subcategories of videos created . Videos will continue to rise gradually.
    • Beta Version 1.2: Added user registration. It is possible that the registration confirmation email reaches the spam folder.
    • Beta Version 1.3: Login and registration working 100% Modified web addresses are now more “friendly”.
    • Beta Version 1.4: New section “Games and Patches” with the latest patches. Updated this section with 90% of patches for PS3 games.
    • Beta Version 1.5: Add homebrew applications to the Utilities category PS3.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

psxstore.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh that is so cool.. I don't know how I missed it!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is very cool! now we need to get someone that is fluent in spanish and english to do the translations. if the english psxstore is full of translations like the news posts here, my head will explode.

Wow, this is a great idea. The ability to download demos is one thing that I knew I would miss from the PS store, because I like to try out new games and get an idea of whether I'll like them. The ability to do this without being forced to update is great!

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    this is very cool! now we need to get someone that is fluent in spanish and english to do the translations. if the english psxstore is full of translations like the news posts here, my head will explode.
    I don't know what are you referring to. The PSXStore already has spanish translation.

i meant the translation in the opposite way that you thought. the news posts here from the spanish developers are difficult for me to read because of the broken english translation.

if that is still not clear: i only know english.

Great work!

But what about dead space 2 and mass effect 2 demos.. Are they coming? Do they work on JB PS3?

Don't forget LBP 2 that's on store today

This is nice, when does it update and will it have the demo that comes out on the 24th in Japan for Bleach Soul Ignition?

Wow, really awesome work! I especially like the PS3 patches - thanks!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News