Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSVibe v1.0 - PS3 DualShock 3 Vibrating Homebrew Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 developer jjolano has released a PS3 homebrew application dubbed PSVibe v1.0, which as the name implies allows users to turn their DualShock 3 controller into a tuneable vibrating device followed by some updates below.

The release includes a normal PKG file and one for GeoHot PS3 CFW for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

PSVibe Version 2.0 Changelog:
    • Added Move compatibility (untested since I don't have a Move)
    • Optimized some code
    • Fixed separation of settings for each controller
    • Rewrote code for PSL1GHT v2

From the ReadMe file: PSVibe turns your PS3 controller into a controllable vibrator - complete with fine tuning of the amount of force you want and the activation of motors.

Coming soon: Vibration wave (force goes high, low, high, low, etc.)

This program is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.

PSVibe v1.0 - PS3 DualShock 3 Vibrating Homebrew Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My girlfriend is gonna love this...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pretty cool app, Takes control of the Dualshock and its components to make it vibrate on command haha.

Haha, that's great. Now I've just gotta convince my girlfriend to have at it.

Oh my... now you'll always wonder about this when playing PS3 at a friend's house...

Ha ha - I'm sure Sony is now green of envy for not offering such useful app on PSN for at least 5 bucks...

I can only think of one way that this would be useful...

lol, this is what homebrew has come to? Using the PS controller as a vibrator?

This would have been a perfect April fools joke.

For now, we can really call it "PLAYSTATION"! lol nice app, now we have something to do during the game loading time

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News