Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSNinja Stealth PS3 Homebrew Application and History Wiper

Sponsored Links
    Here is PSNinja, a Stealth PS3 Homebrew application and History Wiper for those that didn't update to the new PS3 3.56 Firmware.

I have also released a PSNinja Read Only version which doesn't require wiping history any longer followed by PSNinja v3 and some newer revisions below.

Download: PSNinja Stealth PS3 Homebrew Application and History Wiper / PSNinja v2 Stealth PS3 Homebrew Application and History Wiper / PSNinja Read Only (No More Wiping History) / PSNinja v3 / PSNinja v3 720p / PSNinja v3.5 / [Register or Login to view links]

This make you appear offline using mecomment, and wipes history. It is stealthed as Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire-BLUS30017, if you play this game you suck... Its the second worst game on PS3.

Usage:
    • Sign off before using, it will not show until you go off then back on if you use it while signed in.
    • In menu press X to appear offline
    • Press Circle to appear online again (it adds a blank mecomment so you can edit your comment normally)
    • Press Triangle to wipe history

I doubt this will save you in any way from Sony but you never know. It's more for fun and to get away from annoying friends.

Should work while playing a game too but i haven't tried it but i will tomorrow. Also it's my first menu, i have a wide screen tv so i'm not sure how it will look at different sizes and resolutions please lmk...

Attached download contains 3.41_waninkoko_3.55 and 3.55geo-kmeaw-wutang.

PSNinja Stealth PS3 Homebrew Application and History Wiper

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Promoted to the main page now and +Rep for the app smokin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire is the 2nd worst, what's the first worst? LOL

And for what?! We cant play online cuz now OFW 3.56 is available. Or am I wrong?!

Can we play online with one of the newest CFWs?!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by jokr2k10 View Post
    If Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire is the 2nd worst, what's the first worst? LOL
    lol... Fist of the North Star perhaps?

Stealthing yourself as a BD game which will never have itself listed as Harddisc Game is a pretty great job of stealthing your app. not.

So they can't record what games i'm playing. Hold on so this only stealths the apps on psn?
    Last edited by yglup; 01-28-2011 at 08:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Having a fixed game is no good, especially one that nobody in their right minds would actually play. Sony reads this site just like we do, they will just start searching for people who are playing Gundam. And if the game sucks so much, that means the only people 'playing' the game will be CFW hackers.

The smart thing to do would be to mask it as a game like Black Ops or some other extremely popular game. That way it won't be so obvious. Although the best bet is to have a list of about 30 games to choose from.

If i mask it with a popular game it will interfere with the real game data saved in that folder... It has to be a game no one playes as not to interfere with the real game. Who doesnt have black ops ? And sony can't say what games we can play i'm sure a few people play the games or have residual data on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    Stealthing yourself as a BD game which will never have itself listed as Harddisc Game is a pretty great job of stealthing your app. not.
    The only info in the .dat files ie.,boot_history game and patch is game id and patch version. So they dont know what type of game its at least not from these files. Besides it has wipe history in it, i can make it push fake ones but someone else already did that.
    Last edited by smokin; 01-28-2011 at 11:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great job putting it together. Contribute +1

Ehhhhm. Have people actually been completely banned from PSN? I mean, people have been banned from tons of games last 5 years, including myself, never from PSN globally. According to the court issues, Sony has actually lied to their customers by removing the "OtherOS" part as well. I doubt they will start banning people from PSN, as their sales haven't been top the last year. Ban people, alright, they'll go to Microsoft and live free.. doubt they want that.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News