Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    lol... Fist of the North Star perhaps?
    no, no, no, it's Naughty Bear by far.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great tool, but no more PSN for now until we see a CFW 3.56. Thanks to dev and good idea.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yup, appreciate the updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello, i have a PAL 60GB CHC model and the screen once i start into Ninja looks wrong and can not read, it is split vertically in half and put backwards if you know what i mean... what is this about ? is it NTSC only now ?

Nah its the resolution in the app. I am still learning how this all works so hopefully i get it worked out soon. It looks bad on low resolution tv's and crt tv's.

I made one with a lower resolution, well i hope it is. Try the one attached here and see if it helps. Please let me know if it does or doesn't.

I also cannot use this app on my PAL 40gb CHC model.

The screen seems to be jumping black and white and there is no color.

If I unpack this with pkg unpacker can I change the stealthed game to whatever I want then repack it? Like some people have already posted everyone on cfw is gonna be playin gundam and sony probably check these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    no, no, no, it's Naughty Bear by far.
    hahaha... I have to completely disagree. Naughty Bear makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside beating the stuffing out of little antagonizing, deserving bears. Fist of the North Star does nothing like that

Updated to version 3.5, made a new menu hopefully it will fix the resolution issues on the previous versions.

Credit goes to RedHate for the new menu setup, it's his design he was nice enough to share the source.

Please someone that was having these issues post and lmk if this one works better for you.

On a standard definition tv, half the text is cut off. Is there any way to align the options to the top of the screen? That might work.

Oh, also, if at all possible, could you add the ability to know whether or not you chose one of the options, like an "ON" and "OFF" setting off to the side of the option youre trying to use. Its kinda hard to know whether youve activated a feature or not right now.
    Last edited by Jonesy4700; 02-05-2011 at 02:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News