Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Promoted to the main page now, and +Rep for the update smokin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will be making one more minor update adding the option to edit manager cofig files to stop them from wiping history.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's fine, you can just add it to this thread (vs starting a new one in the Member News) and I will update the first post with it and +Rep ya!

Every few revisions I will promote your post updates here to the main page as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ylpkm View Post
    i doubt a 3.56 cfw will come out, since it has remote connection and a rootkit... sony will know every console that goes on... its too hard to hack a rootkit to randomly display from a list of things you want... the best thing would be is to make a 3.56 that runs on a parallel site for online games...
    Still, "a 3.56 that runs on a parallel site for online games" will continue to be a CFW. And a 3.56 CFW is something that devs will work on I don't doubt. But on-line gaming was almost doomed from the start - that's something anyone out of the OFWs should know.

wait jb psn still works even after 3.56 ?

If you use this app (or one of the bypass methods linked here) it will, until Sony closes it again... likely over the next few days:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...s-is-Released/

Yeah, it usually happens a few days after release when they patch up the DNS or bypass techniques...

I'm using it ATM, but I know its going to ask me to update soon...

Hopefully this HDD corrupt issue is slowing them down though

they already fix the hdd problem! if you are on 3.56 and go to system update it will tell you that a 3.56 update is available, is like a v2 of the 3.56!

Logan5's tool is OK... Hideki's tool is the same but a little different in how it works.

Until they patch it... ALL tools will STOP working also

You're the man- Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News