Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    lol... Fist of the North Star perhaps?
    Damn, Fist of the North Star is GREAT game IMO. You just gotta give it more time to sink in.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's hard to pick a game that No-One uses, you have to try to find one that as many people as possible will find annoying enough not to buy. Golden Compass would have been a good one too, it's like playing a Nintendo game on the PS3 all you need is a joy stick and a button but it's one of those some one gave to my kid I looked it up and it cost $2 bucks used so I guess that answers the question on quality.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    Stealthing yourself as a BD game which will never have itself listed as Harddisc Game is a pretty great job of stealthing your app. not.
    Lol - so true. I hope my original posts of stealthing and the ninja backup method didn't give the maker of the app it's name lol

Giving the app an ID of a blu-ray game, I think is a bad idea. Using a PSN game is much safer. I'd dare say that if the PARAM.SFO is checked it'll give away its self away.

I don't really see a point to faking a game ID. If this app works then shouldn't it overwrite the previously runs apps including it's own. Running backups will log it's own Game ID anyway, so that's ok.

Only when running homebrew will this be a factor as early pkg and Game ID were LAUN12345 or GIAI12345 - mmm though adding to that, I'm guessing running the BM would also be logged. [Hence why changing to Game ID of the BM to that of a PSN title].

I'm also 'taking a stab in the dark' by saying that this app only copies the logs from it's PKG folder overwriting your PS3 log, which we [I'm assuming] could be done via FTP anyway. Still people like to have apps that do simple tasks so why not I guess. It's up to the end user.
    Last edited by Field; 01-29-2011 at 01:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

PSNinja v2

Sponsored Links
    Here is version 2 of PSNinja, i added clear web history and push fake history.

Credit to Chossy the dev of EraseME for the idea of pushing fake history.

Clear web history remove the history.xml.

Usage:
    Sign off before using, it will not show until you go off then back on if you use it while signed in.

Press Triangle to wipe history

Press Square to push fake history

Press Select to clear web history

Press X to appear offline

Press Circle to appear online again

Attached contains all versions.

Banned User
    I dont get it, we can't login with new fw anyway ?

The best solution is that the program has 10 different games and it masks randomly a title. This way its safe.

PSNinja Read Only (No More Wiping History) is Released

I came up with this figured it would be useful:
    ====Read Only====

This application will make the files pertaining to your history ie., boot_history.dat Game.dat and patch.dat, Read only.

This will still be in effect after resetting the system, so essentially no more wiping history ever again.

You MUST disable other apps from erasing history such as multiman, which i use it has a nice ini file you can edit to make it stop doing it here is how for multiman:

Go to its folder via ftp /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini

Open it in notepad or whatever and find: clear_activity_logs=1 make it say clear_activity_logs=0

Save and reload it to ftp and now it wont clear history anymore.

I'm sure gaia and other managers have something similar read their readme's.

====== .dat files ======

You can edit these at /dev_hdd0/game/CMOD00000/USRDIR/files those are the fake files that get pushed.

Make them say whatever games you want, so we all dont have the same history.

====== Usage ======

Press Triangle to Wipe and Replace History(Do First)

Press Circle to make files Read Only

Press X to make files writable again

Press Start to exit
    If you do use the history options on your manager you will have to do this each time after you run the manager.

All versions attached

i doubt a 3.56 cfw will come out, since it has remote connection and a rootkit... sony will know every console that goes on... its too hard to hack a rootkit to randomly display from a list of things you want... the best thing would be is to make a 3.56 that runs on a parallel site for online games...

Thanks for the update smokin, +Rep and I have added it to the first post now as well.

PSNinja v3 Homebrew App is Now Available for PS3

Here is version 3 of my PSNinja PS3 homebrew application, I added make history files read only and added a basic selective menu.

In making the PlayStation 3 history files read only, games and homebrew ran will no longer be added to files.

Download: PSNinja v3 for PS3 / PSNinja v3 720p / PSNinja v3.5 / PSNinja v4

From the PSNinja v3 ReadMe file, to quote:
    This make you appear offline using mecomment, wipes history, pushes fake history, and clears web history. It is stealthed as Mobile Suit Gundam BLUS30017, if you play this game you suck... Its the second worst game on ps3.

Usage:

Make selection press X

Explanation:

Wipe History- Deletes history files

Replace History- Replaces History with fake history files found in - dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30017/USRDIR/files

Make History Files read Only- Makes you history files read only, games and homebrew ran will no longer be added to files.

Make History Writable- Make history files writable again

Clear Browser History- Deletes history.xml from webbrowser

Hide From Friends- Makes you appear offline even though you are online.

Be Seen Again- Make you seen by friends again

Notes on making files read only:

This will still be in effect after resetting the system, so essentially no more wiping history ever again.

You MUST disable other apps from erasing history such as multiman, which i use it has a nice ini file you can edit to make it stop doing it here is how for multiman:

Go to its folder via ftp /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini

Open it in notepad or whatever and find: clear_activity_logs=1 make it say clear_activity_logs=0

Save and reload it to ftp and now it wont clear history anymore.

I'm sure gaia and other managers have something similar read their readme's.
    All versions attached.

PSNinja v3 Homebrew PS3 App, Now Includes Read Only History

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News