Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi just wondering does .....PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.3.3 for 4.55 CEX PS3 CFW .... work on rebug 4.21.2 rex edition... did anyone who is on the same cfw as me have any problem with it ...like bricking ur console or getting a black screen...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i only have spoofed to 6.66 so i cannot provide you any file.

only thing you will need is the version.txt and index.dat file from ofw you want to spoof to (4.55 in this case). rename these to version.txt.swp and index.dat.swp.

then extract from rex pup or copy from normal mode vsh.self.swp and vsh.self.cexsp and decrypt them.

open vsh.self.swp.elf in hexeditor and overwrite the image version at offset 65BBA0. at this point i assume you want 4.55 so replace the asci (text) value with "62848". then go to offset 671B92 and overwrite the firmware version number, so put 4.55 in asci (text) here.

now the same with vsh.self.cexsp.elf, but the offsets do differ. image version is at offset 653890 and firmware version number is at offset 6695B9.

now reencrypt the elf files and copy them in normal mode (very important to avoid any rsod) to "dev_blind/vsh/module". also copy index.dat.swp and version.txt.swp to "dev_blind/vsh/etc". that's it.

Sponsored Links

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.4.3 for 4.60 CEX PS3 CFW Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269 or Evilnat_PS3SOS) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to Test Build v4.60 version 5.4.3 which allows online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Improvements v5.4.3
    • Added support for OFW 4.60 (bypass, online works again)
    • Updated MAC spoof algorithm
    • Added OFW 4.60 certs
    • [TEST BUILD] [NOT SUPPORT FOR CFW 4.60 YET] (Waiting for CFW Habib/Rogero 4.60 to add patches)

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

Those who have Cobra, PRX Loader, category_game.xml modification or are you using webMAN, choose ACTUAL MODE while pressing R1 button, in other case choose as you want, if you see any bug on Cobra FW, etc... please feel free to report it

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.4.3 for 4.60 CEX PS3 CFW Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Does my banned PS3 can online again with this?

You still need a working unbanned CiD.

any body test this sen ???

work or not work???

Worked fine for me on Rebug Cex 4.46.1...

Spoofed + Online working...

working on rogero 4.55??

Evilnat's Manager v1.01, SEN Enabler v5.5.0 & PS3 4.60 CFW Control Fan

Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269 or Evilnat_PS3SOS) has released Evilnat's Manager v1.01 for 4.60 Custom Firmware alongside a PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler update to v4.60 version 5.5.0 and updated PS3 Control Fan Utility which is now compatible with 4.60 CFW.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5)

To quote: Here is Evilnat's Manager, an unofficial version of Iris Manager, I updated it because I love this backup launcher and I need it , and I changed his name too to not confuse with original releases from Estwald, nothing more, I added some changes for CFW 4.60. Mamba payload is not added.

Evilnat's Manager v1.01 [4.60]

Improvements
    • Added compatibility with CFW 4.60
    • Added Fan Control compatibility for CFW 4.60

This release installs on your internal HDD with IRIS00069 ID to not overwrite his original ID.

This release has a PKG and the src as always, and thanks to Estwald, D_Skywalk and all who are behind this great launcher. If you find any bug, please let me know.

Regards

SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.5.0 [4.60]

Improvements v5.5.0
    • Added compatibility with CFW 4.60
    • Fixed bug with PSN content

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

Control Fan Utility (4.60)

Here is Control Fan Utility for CFW 4.60, I tested it personally and worked fine. Thanks to Estwald for his awesome tool.

Improvements
    • Added support for CFW 4.60

Regards

Finally, from aldostools: Just for the records, there is also an updated version by Baxalo and I updated my fork of "Fan Control Utility" too (GUI, NoGUI & AUTOBOOT.ISO) with display of fan speed in % like in webMAN among others cosmetic changes.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

About Fan Control Utility (ISO/No GUI):

This is an unofficial version of Fan Control Utility by Estwald that auto-quits immediately to XMB after set the fan policy. Hold (X) for 10 seconds to enable the GUI. The settings will be saved in the internal HDD, if the included PKG is installed and dev_hdd0/game/CTRLFAN00/fan_speed.dat exists.

Changelog for 2.04: Added payloads to support:
    • added 4.60 cex - offsets are based on HABIB's (aka smhabib) fork of Iris Manager 2.93
    • added 4.55 dex - offsets are based on Rancid-O's source

Note: The AUTOBOOT.ISO for COBRA 7 auto-quits. There are 2 PKG files: one hasno GUI, the other always shows the GUI. If you use CFW COBRA 7, you can use the Dynamic Fan Control option in [Register or Login to view links].

Credits: Thanks to Estwald for the payload for 4.55CEX, PS3L1GHT environment and the open source project. Thanks to HABIB for the payloads for 4.46/4.50/4.53CEX/4.60CEX, Rancid-O for DEX payloads.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by xZerSubx View Post
    working on rogero 4.55??
    it worked for me i'm on rogero 4.55 cex

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News