Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well there is many theory's, there was one topic but it turn in to flame basically conditions of bans from sony are unknown so there is no real way to avoid it it's just pure speculation, could be a day or a year no one knows, but there are some logic answers do not use cheats/modded stuff, clear push lists, use enabler typical logical things to do and so on. There are ppl whose consoles never been on line and in firs day they did get a ban and are who are using all the time and have luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    first, i'll say thanks for the previous help. ummm, i think that's the thread i saw... the one that turned into flames.

i understand the conditions are completely unknown, but i what im trying to collect its some sort of list of "best-guess" steps to be followed as caution measures for a complete noob.

thanks again

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This topic is on page 3 this forum called PS3 PSN Access help? take a sneak peak but those methods not give you any guaranty just pure luck and logic in use of ps3 on line

BTW best step for playing on line is to use OFW
    Last edited by misiozol; 10-18-2013 at 11:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    jeez i should have stayed on 3.41 OFW then... LOL

Now don't say like that 3.41 is seriously outdated , you did good thing if you had enabled QA flag you can use debug update option and install 3.55OFW to your HDD and jump between them. But I would not give up CFW for online

I took all the cautions I could, following your instructions. While on 3.55 kmeaw, i enabled qaflags, dumped eid keys. Verifying every single PUP and PKG with an MD5 check. I also dumped the flash on a usb stick using multiman from hex editor (something that i was somewhere i can't remember).

Now that you now that I'm some sort of caution-freak, you may understand why I'm asking all these questions. By the way, to get back on-topic, do you have a guide on how to first time ever connect using SEN enabler?

Thanks!

Emm.. no , I have never used this kind of tools as on-line for me is dead for couple of years , but there are many post about it just use search option

Is this safe now or what?! And what are the steps to be followed so no one would get a black screen now?!

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.3 for 4.53 CEX PS3 CFW Arrives

Following up on his previous release and Sony's PS3 4.53 Firmware release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269 or Evilnat_PS3SOS) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.53 v5.3 followed by v5.3.1 and v5.3.2 which allows online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (75.8 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (75.93 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (76.0 MB)

Changelog: Improvements v5.3
    • Added online with the new FW 4.53
    • Fixed hang bug while enabling/disabling SEN access *

* - This bug freezed the PS3 while enabling/disabling access, now is fixed and must work fine in all PS3, thanks to coronator83 for test it with me

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

Improvements v5.3.1
    • Added support for Cobra firmware
    • Added support for CFW 4.53
    • Added options menu
    • Added restore CFW folders function (L1 while starting SEN Enabler)

Those who have Cobra, PRX Loader, category_game.xml modification or are you using webMAN, choose ACTUAL MODE while pressing R1 button, in other case choose as you want, if you see any bug on Cobra FW, etc... please feel free to report it.

PD: Remember to not use public IDs, you will be banned for sure.

Improvements v5.3.2
    • Added support for CFW 4.53 Cobra
    • Added selection of patcher files (USB/HDD)
    • Fixed USB detection
    • Added actual mode function (R1 while starting SEN Enabler)

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.3 for 4.53 CEX PS3 CFW Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

but where are the 4.53 cfw?

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News