Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Before I did this, may PS3 condition is perfect and running smooth. but then, again after I run this package and selected the "Enable SEN ACCESS" option and tell me to restart my system which I've done.

After the restart my console just went from running to black screen. I already did all the options on the safe mode of the my PS3 but all of them just were screwed by this software. When I select any of them my console just freezes while still in the process. Please help me...

Please! Anyone, help?!
    Last edited by crizford4816; 10-05-2013 at 11:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had the same problem a lot of you were having. I reinstalled rogero 4.46 v1.01 trough the ps3 recovery menu..
    Last edited by Godrax; 10-05-2013 at 05:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    was about to update and just saw these comments... I just spent the whole day fixing rsod from sgk spoofer so i dont want the trouble

Format your HDD and reinstall with last CFW you have in your console

This work with me...

I can't even all of the options of my safe mode... It kept on freezing.

Can't do that... Every single on of my safe mode options are screwed.. T.T Is there any other way to fix this?
    Last edited by crizford4816; 10-06-2013 at 03:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you have a Dongle capable of going into FSM, then use it too reinstall the CFW.

here the same ! don't install this crap it brick your ps3! Please help i can't come to my recovery mode

i had the same problem you need to get rebug toolbox and change it into rebug mode or normal mode depending on which yours were and then run if it isn't working re install it in either rebug mode or normal mode in whichever it works 4 you i think its normal mode

Please help i can't come to my recovery mode

What FSM?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News