Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

PSN Package Auto-Renamer v1.00 for PlayStation 3 is Released

Sponsored Links
    Here is the first version 1.00 of my PSN Package Auto-Renamer for PlayStation 3.

If you download .PKG files from the Debug PlayStation Network Links or Retail PlayStation Network Links pages then it will simply rename them from the PSN hash to their proper ServiceID for collectors and developers.

Download: PSN Package Auto-Renamer v1.00 for PS3

It requires [Register or Login to view links] installed to run it, and then just drag and drop PlayStation 3 package(s) file(s) into the software window to rename them correctly.

Example: Smash Cars PSN hash is:

DT1M4JasugeWR8qCUsyiNTpcx6bVyIyY5PxfjbKOOLorsuVf0n ODWtrrXuidMBKLYK9kElpKtotbdCpVvr9oiYsa0lu7cHcXFEkL S.pkg

After renaming to ServiceID it is: UP9000-NPUA70069_00-ADHOCPARTY000000-A0100-V0100-PE.pkg

If you have any comments or bug reports post them below.

DrEmmettBrown

PSN Package Auto-Renamer v1.00 for PlayStation 3 is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Very clever Doc! +Rep I know when I grab PSN PS3 Themes such as THIS they are always lengthy names such as:

lGOFGRxD6NRm7sCP9PYGiK5ly7EUEPiP1TBHoaKB3EEDx9IsIi L1ErvBQ5WHa3mmDDTIxs2PXAWtMeTEXmGEAbX7bQn5BV2C1HmV O.pkg

Your app works fine for them also, it automatically changed it to: UP9000-NPUA80191_00-QOREEP016THEME01-PE.pkg

I am sure somewhere at Sony HQ there is a master database of all the proper ServiceIDs we could import hehe... but with this app we can get by without access and it saves a lot of manual labor when renaming bulk .PKG files.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really nice to see apps developing that could be useful. Not like the PS3 System Editor without a abbillity to resign the files or the image/pkg.

Works great, thank you !!

I'm just trying to figure out how to download from the PSN for free, I feel this will be very useful, but I don't see how, yet.

From what I gathered this should work on 3.01 as well, I sure hope I can finally get WipEout HD and the expansion!

Thumbs Up

congratulations my friend dremmettbrown

Hey Doc - nice work on the Package Renamer, a useful tool for whenever Windows is up and running!

Quote Originally Posted by PootieTang View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how to download from the PSN for free, I feel this will be very useful, but I don't see how, yet.

From what I gathered this should work on 3.01 as well, I sure hope I can finally get WipEout HD and the expansion!
    It really will not, at least not yet. It's useful for people who like to archive PSN links for a future hope of them being able to be installed, or those lucky few with old dev units!
    Last edited by CJPC; 11-30-2009 at 03:38 PM

Only if there was a way to install .pkg's that would open a lot of doors for this kind of stuff on newer firmware..

Smile

I will say just relaxe.I know this are hard words becouse im also waiting for that like every one else here.

But today is a reall good day.We have a lot of new stuff/leaks and im think we should first relaxe on that and lets see what comes all out of the unsigned xex stuff.

Just right now we can use every HDD on the marked without the need of the special M$ signing.

Sure its a x360 not a PS3.But remember that most times the devs are more ahead then we will know.

Fantastic app, this really is the best site of the world on console, especially on the PS3 are great!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News