Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSN Infinity v2 Open Beta Homebrew PC PSN Client is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 developers SKFU and iQD have released PSN Infinity v2 Open Beta, a homebrew PC PSN client with the features outlined below, followed by a version 1.01 bug fix.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: For all the people who had problems with the login function this release should fix it.

Good evening, everyone! Proudly I present you my newest application "PSN Infinity v2".

Since in most news posts my co-coder genius iQD is forgotten, I have to mention him for his great help on this application here once again.

This version is released as public beta. Completing the app and including all functions I want it to have will take several weeks but the main function aka browsing the PSN stores is already working.

This is the first time I force a donation alert in an app, but necessary as this program is a very huge and time consuming project.

So if you like this beta, please donate a small amount to give me some more time to work on this nice project

I will give you a sneak preview about the functions I focus to add soon:
    • 100% PSN PC client
    • linux and MAC version
    • finish the search function
    • download PKG for guest account
    • add comic & video stores support
    • activate/deactivate your consoles remotly
    • complete account management on PC (like on PS3)
    • change your PSN Online ID (like in japanese region accounts)
    • bring back PC to PS3 messaging (if we'll ever get xi-passphrase back)
    • etc etc etc...

If you reach error 99, please install the VC redistributables and OpenSSL. If you find any bugs or have suggestions don't hesitate to e-mail me: (skfuinfo@gmail.com).

This application is made for research and investigation. There is no intention to use it for piracy!

Kind regards,

- SKFU

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's pretty sweet for a public beta. I can definitely wait sever weeks lol. Mac and linux compatibility is legit

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems like a good program, hopefully his small beta will turn into something big and hopefully add PSN back to CFW consoles (very unlikely, but it's still good otherwise).

Yay! go SKFU!

installed openssl but still isn't working, crasher after trying to load psn store

Sorry I forget, why can't we get the right x-passphrase to access PSN?

Get error 99 after installing "OpenSSL + VC Redists Dependencies" and program crashes entering Store, seems like an awesome program though, so hopefully that get's fixed.

Same here. Program crashes entering Store. I'm using Win7 32 bit.

To avoid crashes, install latest Qt4 runtimes (qt.nokia.com).

Works very well on WinXP SP3. Download function?!

Anyone got rid of the error 99 I installed "OpenSSL + VC Redists Dependencies" and still (Yes Program running as Admin) get it ?

Using Win7 I think there is a problem with the OpenSSL implementation in the program!
    Last edited by GotNoUsername; 03-20-2012 at 07:03 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News