Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

hi, im spanish and speak a bit english. What should ext put? i'm spanish

first, i download this software and i start it, then i turn on PS3, and configure the network's preference (use Proxy my Ip and port 27).

When i enter to PS store and download any file, the file appears on the software, but when it has just downloaded, occur a Error.

here is an image:

Bye and thank you
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Great news Jordan! 3.17 update fixed the crash on download completion error!!

Make sure you find the link for version 3.17. Clear out any old version and try this one.. no more crashes for me!
    Last edited by Wasteware; 05-31-2010 at 10:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Awesome dude, can't wait to try it

sorry but when it comes to ps3s i'm a complete numpty.

i've read the replies but i still have questions

1. is its function limited to speeding up the downloads from PSN or will it allow me to swap in pkg files from my pc harddrive?

2. if it's possible to swap in pkg files from my PC, how is it done?(the procedure)

3. does it support "Life with Playstation"? I'm still on 3.15 and i can't go online (I use linux with my ps3 and I didn't want to update)

Cargen:
    Q: is its function limited to speeding up the downloads from PSN?
    A: The function should not be limited, and downloads will reach the same speed your PC receives, some people may notice reduced lag in games like Modern Warfare 2.

Q: if it's possible to swap in pkg files from my PC, how is it done?(the procedure)
    A: The application will automatically, take the PKG from the downloads folder when your console requests the file for a second time (Download on the manager must have completed first, for it to do anything), this however doesn't allow you to swap the pkg file with a fake alternative, as an error will occur on the console...

Q: does it support "Life with Playstation"? I'm still on 3.15 and i can't go online (I use linux with my ps3 and I didn't want to update)
    A: You may notice a slight improvement in Life with Playstation, and even if your running firmware 3.15 it will still work, however you'll need a way to bypass the firmware update; so you can access the Playstation Store.

WasteWare:
    3.17 update fixed the crash on download completion error!
    That's great news , thank you for letting me know...

andresinho52:
    Like WasteWare says download PSN DM 3.17 and make sure to include the correct information in the Country.txt which should be &country=eu for spain.

Wasteware:
    Jordan! 3.17 update fixed the crash on download completion error!!
    I'm glad to here it,

andresinho52:
    the file appears on the software, but when it has just downloaded, occur a Error.
    This has been patched in V3.17 and future builds, download the latest version and use a fresh installation of the program; also change country.txt to &country=eu as your using the Spanish Store.

Cargen:
    Q: is its function limited to speeding up the downloads from PSN?
    A: Yes, it will speed up the downloads and make it easier to download multiple files simultaneously, it does have a function to transfer from the downloads folder automatically on a second request from the Playstation. (Download's must have been complete first or it will say Please Wait)

2. if it's possible to swap in pkg files from my PC, how is it done?(the procedure) It will only work if the file matches the request from the Playstation otherwise an error will occur during download operation... (You'll have to pay for content, first... )

3. does it support "Life with Playstation"? I'm still on 3.15 and i can't go online (I use linux with my ps3 and I didn't want to update) Yes, it should support some aspects of Life with Playstation and might improve the speed of some functions however i didn't look into implementing other software which uses different file types...

And you'll still need a way to bypass the firmware update to go online before using this application, it should work on all firmware...

hi guys, how do you install the pkg files you downloaded to the ps3 with this app?

It does not work for me. It just re-download the file in the download manager but not transfer it.

guys thank you for your awesome work, everything is working with 3.17 version. all i want to know now is how can i copy psn games to the ps3?

please answer me, thanks for your attention.

keep cool

re

Quote Originally Posted by miguelfcp View Post
    guys thank you for your awesome work, everything is working with 3.17 version. all i want to know now is how can i copy psn games to the ps3?

please answer me, thanks for your attention.

keep cool
    it downloads what you own on psn store to pc. say for example wipeout hd if its 1386mb and takes 60 mins to download normally from psn store with this appyo u download it and it can download it to ps3 in 10 mins and install. i don't know how you install other users pkg files if they been activated on 5 ps3s it gives u an error code from pc to ps3.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast