Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Version - 2.07

Changes / Improvements:

>> Added support for the Video Store (Rent / Purchase)
    The download manager now boosts the speeds for the Video Store...

URL: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20514
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so will this get my ps3 3.15 online, or why does it say succesful pkg installation on 3.30 or lower does that mean i can install demos from my pc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so will this get my ps3 3.15 online, or why does it say succesful pkg installation on 3.30 or lower does that mean i can install demos from my pc?
    It won't get your Playstation 3 Online without the latest firmware, but Full / Demo Games can be downloaded to the PC (Which seems to download faster than PS3) and then transfer via the proxy to PS3 which installs without any issues (3.30)...

Released 2.18: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20515

Fixed:
    >> Game Patches now detected by the application (Was thought to have been fixed in 1.87 but still didn't work due to a typing error - lol )

It's been a long day for me developing this application and i don't expect I shall be releasing anymore updates unless any major bugs occur (or new content appears which could be detected by the Download Manager (Booster / Proxy) )...

Thank you,
    and enjoy the faster downloads from the PSN...
    Last edited by Jordandyckes; 05-30-2010 at 06:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandyckes View Post
    It's been a long day for me developing this application and i don't expect I shall be releasing anymore updates unless any major bugs occur (or new content appears which could be detected by the Download Manager (Booster / Proxy) )...
    Much appreciated Jordandyckes and +Rep again! I have now updated the first post/Site News with the latest versions as well.

hi people. I don't know why but when i finish download something the program close with an error. another thing: someone can tell how can i install .pkg files downloaded from here and after install in my ps3?

thanks for your attention. stay cool!

good work

Hello, why can not I transfer the pkg file: The first time I download the file easily but the second time when I want to transfer it the log only downloads again.

Great

Great program, i personally used this yesterday while playing MW2 online. There was no lag and the user interface is great. Good job and thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by XuHi View Post
    Great program, i personally used this yesterday while playing MW2 online. There was no lag and the user interface is great. Good job and thanks for posting.
    Hello,

Please can you tell me what version of the software are you using and how do you do to transfer pkg file to PS3?

Thanks

haha brilliant work mate. Could i suggest maybe adding a way to download files from PSN to your Laptop/PC directly? that would be pretty cool

Hi,
    I've just tested version 2.18 and PKG files seem to be installing without any issues on firmware 3.30, you could be running an old version...

First of all check the Country.txt, it should look like:
    &country=[CODE]

Replace the [CODE] with the relevant country:
    us = USA
    gb = Great Britain
    fr = France
    jp = Japan

You should end up with something like this,
    &country=gb

Now the path.txt file should look like this:
    Downloads\

Make sure the folder called 'Downloads' is in the same directory

In version 3.00 or above, check that Ext.txt looks like this:
    .PUP
    .MNV
    .JPG
    .PNG
    .MP4
    .PKG
    .MP3

Now you've checked the files which control the application,

[EMPTY Your Download Folder]

Try running the application as administrator

Q: Please can you tell me what version of the software are you using and how do you do to transfer pkg file to PS3?
    A: I'm using PSN DM 2.18, and once the PKG is downloaded via the manager; on the PS3 download the file again and it would transfer the PKG automatically.

Q: Hello, why can not I transfer the pkg file: The first time I download the file easily but the second time when I want to transfer it the log only downloads again.
    A: Update to the latest version (3.00)

Q: download files from PSN to your Laptop/PC directly?
    A: Thank you, I will look into this for future builds of the applications.

V: 3.00
    Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20526

If your running PSN DM 3.00 and have done everything above and tried restarting your computer then please send me an e-mail via my profile.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News