Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSN AnonReg 1.0 for PS3 Arrives - Anonymously Register on PSN

Sponsored Links
    Today The Anonymous Data Protection Officers have released PSN AnonReg 1.0, which allows PS3 users to anonymously register on PlayStation Network making account creation in other regions simpler and the registration process faster.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: This application was written by the intention to disclose security issues in the PlayStation Network. It is meant to be used as private investigation only.

Please keep in mind that European law allows to reverse and analyze protocols and applications by the intention to enhance user security.

The registration will create a valid PlayStation Network account for you.

Unlike the original PSN registration, this application protects you and your personal data.

It strips sensitive information which is normally sent to and saved by the PlayStation Network, like unique console ID's etc.

Be aware, that the PlayStation Network registration has some limitations for the registration.

These are:

1) Your password has to contain at least:

- 8 characters
    - 1 upper letter
    - 1 lower letter
    - 1 number

2) Your nickname does not exist already.

3) Your e-mail is not registered already.

This application will not check if you follow those limitations.

If you do not follow them, the registration will fail!

PSN AnonReg 1.0 for PS3 Arrives - Anonymously Register on PSN

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So with this you have to use a cfw console to create the account? Then the account would be valid from an ofw console?

I would not use this as it seems like just a thing to piss off sony. They might be able to identify users of this by the missing data on there database, then ban the consoles the id were used to log in on.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not working?

natepig what about the "It strips sensitive information which is normally sent to and saved by the PlayStation Network, like unique console ID's etc." part?

Banned User
    Interesting, but I don't see the point. Perhaps I am missing something? What's stopping Sony from gathering this unique information when you log into the account with your PS3? I mean sure this may create the account anonymously, but once you log-in all that anonymity is gone.

I dunno, I just don't see the reason in doing this. Perhaps so people can argue that they didn't actually agree to the ToS if Sony tries to use it against them?

Yeah, It don't work I can't make accounts on my PS3 cause I made the max accounts (which is 64) so I was looking forward to this!!

Maybe fix the problem cause it don't work

Maybe I'm missing the point here but why not simply create the PSN account using the Playstation WEB instead ...? IMO there is no point in anything like this because (as already mentioned above) the moment you'll use the account on any PS3 (or PSP) it will anyway collect your data from there unless you'll be constantly filtering / blocking them any time your PS3 will be connected to the internet ...

I agree with Natepig and Grandpahomer. This is just more crap to try and exploit our ps3, from an ethical hackers point of view anyway.

"It strips sensitive information which is normally sent to and saved by the PlayStation Network, like unique console ID's etc"
    Um I'm interested on how it does that, I don't doubt it, I'm just interested.

"Unlike the original PSN registration, this application protects you and your personal data".
    How? it still connects to the network that don't protects you and your personal data so there's no point me thinks.

The 1st place to start is block sites in the router if poss, the second is don't put real info in the sign up. then your always anonymous.

so many useless programs!! really i'm bored!!!

ps3 is dead, nobody is releasing 3.60 keys, and i don't understand why nobody goes to internet cafe and release the KEYS!!!

PS3 is dead because nobody releases the 3.60 keys ??

Lol.. buy a second ps3.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News