Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds amazing and a lot of work but would pay off in the end, look at how useful xlink is for xbox 360.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If anything and this actually gets done, it will for 99% be a scam with intent of stealing people's credit card numbers and data.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think sony will ever let a pay service stay alive, I think the only way this will work is with a free system with p2p connections and minimal servers, most games on ps3 are mainly serverless with other users ps3s hosting.

Like was said before the only thing needed is a server to handle unique users and usernames and some kind of matchmaking like xlink kai, even if friend lists etc were not allowed it could work to some extent. Or even getting ps3 to look to external ips (maybe using a proxy type system where every JB/CFW PS3 was connected to a virtual LAN like hamachi) when searching for LAN games would help.

That is mainly how XlinkKai works for the 360, the only thing I don't know if affected on the ps3 is the ping rate.

Well i went here today and looks like this plan already fell through, as it seems someone has bought the site out and changed it? Lol should of known this was BS. The group asked for money and that was the LAST time i heard anything from any of them lol. Tsk Tsk..

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News