Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Takavach View Post
    hello to all my friends. i need ps jailbreak file for this model of atmega.

please make it or if it does exist please show me.

thanks in advance.
    Hello,

I build the PCB form Xantra with Atmega164PA

I have seen that this ATMega doesnt have any usb "port"?? Is the 164PA the right on??

Whitch file i have to copy to the Mega164PA?? The Board is ready but any of the LEDīS are shining or the Developer Mode is enabled in my console??

Sry for my english..

kind regards. m.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasPK View Post
    I build the PCB form Xantra with Atmega164PA
    I have seen that this ATMega doesnt have any usb "port"?? Is the 164PA the right on??
    This chip doesn't natively support USB. You want chips with USB in the name or ending in U2, U4 or U6.

AmMega is a different company to Atmel. I don't know what this chip does, but it's almost certainly no use...
    Last edited by tragedy; 09-07-2010 at 07:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    This chip doesn't natively support USB. You want chips with USB in the name or ending in U2, U4 or U6.

AmMega is a different company to Atmel. I don't know what this chip does, but it's almost certainly no use...
    you mean we built nothing ?? are you saying that the board we built is useless and the chip will not work ? the board that we built is atmega16 not 164 and datasheet is same for both so if 164 will work then 16 should work too !

please don't tell me i was working for nothing ! anybody can help ? the chip needs to be programmed by a programmer i use isp port for programming.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News