Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If we can get the address, which makes reference to these string we can crack the dongle

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3dongle.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can be a :
    - ATMEGA164p
    - ATMEGA324p
    - ATMEGA644p

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAntiMatter View Post
    It would be good if they released the full dumps so everyone could work on it, but chances are that they won't, definitly not until they have their own PSP/PC programs they can release and have everyone at their site. Oh well, I can wait.
    That's indeed the most probable possibility...

That's OK, we can wait

Question

Before work on a snif of the usb, we can identify the , and try to get a dump of the memory.

The microcontrolleur can be a ATmega164PA. I have made a schematic and a typon.

Just confirm the connection of the D+ after the resistor, and the value of resistors and capasitors.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

psjailbreakv2.jpg   composants.jpg   cuivre.jpg   seriegraphie.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by xantra View Post
    The microcontrolleur can be a ATmega164PA. I have made a schematic and a typon.

Just confirm the connection of the D+ after the resistor, and the value of resistors and capasitors.
    You need to add a pair of Zeners to protect the USB (the D+ / D- use 3,3V!) or run the uC from limited voltage.

Also, the D- should be pulled UP (Vcc) instead of down (GND). And never use capacitor on data lines!

The microcontroller really doesn't matter, all we need is the "how" it works and the "what" it does. *ANY* advanced enough device with a usb port can be used as a replacement to the microcontroller.. after all, the chip isn't anything special in hardware, and it doesn't have any USB/hack specific hardware components, it's all just a USB software emulation that does specific things... we can replicate this into a small linux kernel driver and use our phones (N900 or Android phones) or maybe even a PC/laptop and make it do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeKiller View Post
    You need to add a pair of Zeners to protect the USB (the D+ / D- use 3,3V!) or run the uC from limited voltage.

Also, the D- should be pulled UP (Vcc) instead of down (GND). And never use capacitor on data lines!
    All right, but what is the components 'E', 'F', 'G', 'H', 'I' and 'J'. 'I' can be the pull up. 'J' can be a capa.

Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    The microcontroller really doesn't matter, all we need is the "how" it works and the "what" it does. *ANY* advanced enough device with a usb port can be used as a replacement to the microcontroller.. after all, the chip isn't anything special in hardware, and it doesn't have any USB/hack specific hardware components, it's all just a USB software emulation that does specific things... we can replicate this into a small linux kernel driver and use our phones (N900 or Android phones) or maybe even a PC/laptop and make it do the same thing.
    Yes but with the ref of the you can try to dump the memory with the JTAG port for exemple.

Just want to put it out there that i have an 80GB fat ps3 and PSP 1000 if anyone is working on getting the PSP to funtion like the PS Jailbreak and wants some testers; i'm always happy to help.

I've got a 250gb slim and psp 1000, if they need to be tested

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News