Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I'm concerned, without the PSJailBreak team none of you would have jailbroken PS3s right now. It's a shame some people are completely bashing them as if they hold no value or credit what-so-ever in the PS3 jailbreak scene.

I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate to jailbreak the PS3, do you? Even if this team never releases a single thing, you still should respect them for the ability to have all the jailbreak features/content you have now.

So stop crying, suck it up, and be happy with what you have been given so far.

/end rant

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    *sigh* if this isn't a new exploit that works on the newer firmware the title should definitely be changed. If it does indeed work, I might actually cough up the money and buy the original to support them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    FYI: We never change post titles as that messes up SEO, links etc.. so the best you can really do is stop posting in this thread and it will die soon enough.

so this is fake ?

Exclamation

a few quick tips:

there is no actual update function because disassembly proves otherwise. it just says "flash succeeded.." regardless; and: it tries to hook more than just your psjailbreak - watch out.

Be advised - suspicious general warnings: the namespace contains a url which after investigation, leads to an advertisement/affiliate networking page.

be careful and run this in a sandbox or virtualized space.

Quote Originally Posted by jhauth11 View Post
    so this is fake ?
    It seems that it is only used to grab the Serial # from the Jailbreak, which you send to them - in which, they will then send you back an update file to flash it.

So, short of getting the update file, everyone is out of luck - for now, at least!

Weren't they the same ones that were supposed to issue an update to PS Jailbreak on October 20? An update to use Jailbreak on newer firmwares... Or have we heard about that "planned update"?

Still, let's wait, except time, we have nothing to lose ^^

For all we know the first mod psjailbreak made was a soft mod that is still avaliable in newer firmwares. It would make sence since softmods are not sellable and not releasing guarantees no one outside your dev team even knows it exists so to say its impossible for them to find somthing new like 3.42+ jig keys is silly.

I'm just saying.

100% agree. Impatient people who take this all for granted.. be grateful peoples!

Three people on another site bricked their consoles trying this beware!! also the only way i see the jailbreak team adding new fw support is patching the updates to allow the hack to be used on 3.42/3.50 requiring you still be on 3.41 to install the patched update (making it a CFW).

either way if you have 3.42 or 3.50 you're screwed. (unless they figure out a way to sign an update that will work from usb and allow it to install a cfw on retail ps3's VERY UNLIKLY if they had a way to sign it then we wouldn't need the usbkeys to begin with) i got 2 ps3, one for jb one for psn/3D blurays/gt5 ect!
    Last edited by teamgt; 11-06-2010 at 12:39 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News