Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSJailBreak PS3 ModChip Clone Called PS JailBreak 2 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    It's been just under two months since the original PSJailBreak PS3 USB modchip was announced, and today what appears to be the least innovatively named clone thus far called simply PS JailBreak 2 has arrived.

PS JailBreak 2 Features:

- Fully updatable via USB on your PC using PSJailBreak2 update software.
    - USB Plug and Play solution that installs in seconds without any need to open up the PS3.
    - Support boot HDD game without BD.
    - Supports any available type of firmware for the PS3. PSGroove, PSFreedom, and so on.
    - Can load directly PSGroove .hex files and Payloads .BIN files.
    - Can be removed once started. No need to have the USB key always into your PS3!
    - Does not break your warranty seal.
    - Compatible with all PS3 models, both Fat and Slim.
    - Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA.
    - Optimized and enhanced code (most competing products simply use available code).
    - Disabled forced software updates and will never brick your console.
    - Supports most games and homebrew applications.
    - Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from External USB Hard Drive.
    - Playing games from HDD is much more enjoyable, benefiting from greatly enhanced seek and loading times.
    - Supports installing homebrew applications on PS3 and external USB media.
    - Simple and clear illustrations will guide you to install step by step.
    - PS JailBreak2 is supplied blank. Users can download the latest "PS JailBreak2 upgrader" from our Web site and choose which firmware they prefer to install from the many available!

Finally, it comes with the PS JailBreak2 Upgrader v1.2 which features:

- Updated import engine and firmware. The import engine has now the ability to import a wider range of hex files; basically any PSGroove or PSFreedom based hex file for any board type can now be imported (both AVR and PIC based boards are supported).

- Official PS JailBreak 2 firmware still only supports FW 3.41 but with the right hex files you can now test the PS JailBreak 2 hardware with older PS3 firmware versions (e.g. 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, etc).

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lmfao at photoshop skills, manual, features list - pretty much everything.
    Disabled forced software updates and will never brick your console.
    ^ why do they all say this... or is it there because theyre too lazy to read that theyre copy+pasting

lol was a lie from the beginning either way

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed... what's next, PS JailBreak 3?

i'm tired of reading from those su..ers ... and i also don't understand why the hell they are trying to make their own software while it is way easier to tell us the chip and let us update over flip...

i think that no one has to trust them because it could be that this software is a trojan...

sry 4 bad english iam from germany

where are the 3.42 fw and ntfs comptabilty promises?? if i had bought this dongle, i will not be happy

Quote Originally Posted by ricky68 View Post
    where are the 3.42 fw and ntfs comptabilty promises?? if i had bought this dongle, i will not be happy
    and this is why they call it psjailbreak2 ^^

they're not the people who are promising anything lol

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Indeed... what's next, PS JailBreak 3?
    It' s a copy of ecliPS3. Carefully read the text and compare it with text on eclipsemod.com/news.php, especially these lines:

Official Eclipse firmware still only supports FW 3.41 but with the right hex files you can now test the Eclipse hardware with older PS3 firmware versions (e.g. 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, etc).

And I can confirm that ecliPS3 really works by importing any .hex file. I use it with ver for 3.15 for teensy++ 2.0. Red led is always active, but everything works OK.

it's missing someimportant features. they forgot to mention that it can make me a cup of tea in the mornings, collect my kids from school, walk my dog and cook a meal for a family of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky68 View Post
    Don't talk about NTFS it will takes weeks or months till there will be (or not) an emulator. And atm there is no need of those, we have our split-program.

Big Grin

This is just another clone. At least they are giving people the option to use other hex. files besides there own. However i really do not need this as my teensy 2.0 came in last week but it is good idea to buy this for the peole who want to hack there system sooner.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News