Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    found a guy that will RE USB Dongles (bitwixen.narod.ru). Lets all pitch in $5 to pay for his service?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not worth the 120 they are selling it for, legally they can't sell it, therefore should give the usb files to the community for free, before sony gets a hold of them, which i guarantee will be within days since they have 2 sites which are live, hope someone gets a hold of one before they get busted.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony shuts down their site and the required dongle files make their way to the Internet for free shortly afterwards.

I don't see why anyone would actually pay for it though, surely as soon as other hackers/devs etc get ahold of it a free/homebrew version will arrive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony shuts down their site and the required dongle files make their way to the Internet for free shortly afterwards.

I don't see why anyone would actually pay for it though, surely as soon as other hackers/devs etc get ahold of it a free/homebrew version will arrive anyway.
    maybe they are trying to make a quick buck by selling the unit 100 dlls more that it actually costs to buy a usb dongle no? That way they can sell for a week or two and grab maybe 1000 sales. who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post

technically they cannot, at least in USA. These so-called "hacks", are 100% legal here now. Sony has no physical control over stopping it from being distributed.

The only thing they can do is release firmware updates hoping that not one more person has gotten hold of this.

We're gonna see some heads roll soon, watch what $ony tries. LOL

Ya, I meant for using (c) Sony code in their "product" though... that isn't legal or every company would use the code of another hehe.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    maybe they are trying to make a quick buck by selling the unit 100 dlls more that it actually costs to buy a usb dongle no? That way they can sell for a week or two and grab maybe 1000 sales. who knows..
    seriously though.. 120 bucks, who in their right mind would pay that much for files on a usb? if it was me, i wouldve just leaked it to the public so that sony cant do anything about them being released, instead they made 2 websites advertising the product.. hello red flag, they need to leak them now before its too late and no one gets any homebrew, in a few days they will have a knock at their front door, glad im not them.

Where does it say that it will cost 120 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by f3itic3ira View Post
    seriously though.. 120 bucks, who in their right mind would pay that much for files on a usb? if it was me, i wouldve just leaked it to the public so that sony cant do anything about them being released, instead they made 2 websites advertising the product.. hello red flag, they need to leak them now before its too late and no one gets any homebrew, in a few days they will have a knock at their front door, glad im not them.
    They already sent out usb dongles to review, so worst case scenario the sites that received the dongle could leak the files themselves.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoddi View Post
    Where does it say that it will cost 120 bucks?
    it says it here: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News