Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuru View Post
    Q. Does PS JailBreak allow every game to work?

A. Apparently 150 games have been tested, and they all work. If a game happens to have 1 file over 4gb the program will not be able to rip the game onto the harddrive. Apparently the worl around is to dump it on an internal hardrive

so how does it get over the 4GB limit?
    That seems to be so, "Red Dead Redemption" contains an archive of more than 7 gb of which only copied 4 GB in a FAT-formatted external hdd.

Original bluray file:
    rdr2_layer0.rpf 7,348,420,608 bytes
    "Backup Manager" file:
    rdr2_layer0.rpf 4,294,901,760 bytes

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so how does this work then?? if the ps3 drive is fat32 then how will it rip a game larger than 4GB? say FF13? will it seperate the files or do you need an external drive? sorry if it is a dumb question... but the psjailbreak Q&A haven't been worded very well..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where can i get the Dongle ? many people say its working for them .. but where did they get the dongle!! i'm going crazy... i have the *.pkg file but can do nothing with it .. pelase help..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rabik View Post
    Where can i get the Dongle ? many people say its working for them .. but where did they get the dongle!! i'm going crazy... i have the *.pkg file but can do nothing with it .. pelase help..
    You would have to buy the dongle from the official psjailbreak.com site, however, I seriously would hold off spending your hard-earned money as by the time it ships a free version may already be available.

Of course if you have money to burn then by all means go for it, but generally speaking people who visit 'scene' sites like this one do it to save money... even if it means waiting another week, considering all of us have already waited almost 4 years for a retail PS3 hack to arrive.

PSJailbreak nothing but 'rumour' - Sony

Contacting Sony Computer Entertainment here in Australia resulted in the expected response from a Sony spokesperson; “we don't comment on rumour and speculation.”

[Register or Login to view links]

Not sure this is just a rumor anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MrCandydance View Post
    Not sure this is just a rumor anymore
    Ha.. very true indeed!

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News