Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I await till the ps3news team gets a sample

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and i wait till ps3news hacked the dongle (if it is real). and release the software. that i can use it on my own usb stick.

169,99 for that is scam.... im sorry to say that but those guys are allready died for me o.O either i wait 1 or 2 years more, instead of giving this people 170$

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by taladas20 View Post
    I await till the ps3news team gets a sample
    I don't see a need honestly as there will be soon be enough videos on it running that will show everything we could, and it's already been confirmed as working by long-time sceners including xorloser now.

That said, I'd hold off buying this, save the $120 and wait until the PS3 scene does its thing hacking the PS3 hack (lol) so that it will be FREE for all like it should have been to begin with.

argh, ive waited long enough for a ps3 hack so i might buy it.

i'll rip it for the community

Ok and we will donate you!

If you do it!
    Last edited by TUHTA; 08-19-2010 at 07:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When I first saw this thread, I was doing homework and I pretty much halted that and I'm pretty sure that I came upon reading the features and such... I figured it'd already be available to the public, but alas I got to the bottom and sadface'd. I got here when there were 0 posts, and have been refreshing every 5-10 mins to read posts. This post exploded so quickly... x]

But yea, I don't think it's right for them to sell this. To me, that's almost like going to $ony's level, trying to profit off of anything and everything possible. What's the point of this? To give us PS3 users more freedom with our PS3's. Not to make us have to pay for more...

I thought hacking systems was to help get around the costly bullshit for features we should already have... or something like that. Haha. But anyways, I won't be paying for this; it's way too expensive. I'll wait for either 1. a cheaper release, or 2. a free release. Why? Not because I have doubts that it works - I'm sure this works. But because I'm not so sure this is 100% patch proof by $ony.

GL on cracking this dongle thing, hope to see some CFW and or homebrew sometime in the near future :3 This is exactly what we've all been waiting for

So will this lead to a not patchable hack, kinda sucks paying for a hack that wont work later on when sony will put required firmware on newer games for those who refuse to update from 3.41.

Great News, but just a thought, a memory unit usb contain files but an extension usb functionality does not (like usb wifi dongle), so maybe there's some hardware in it? so no possible to rip, I mean like some sort of external modchip

Ok now I stop overthinking

i don't trust them still...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    i don't trust them still....
    boah just stfu... please STFU. This project is beeing checked by xorloser; osmodchip and other people! Just read the posts and use your brain!
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    argh, ive waited long enough for a ps3 hack so i might buy it.

i'll rip it for the community
    if you do this i'm pretty sure you will get into ps3 heaven ^^

i dislike it that this people sell this hack for so much money... and i hope someone will rip the software that everyone can use it on his own dongle.
    Last edited by Warrorar; 08-19-2010 at 07:26 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News