Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    look, it should be easy! change the id of the manager.pkg - UP0001-LAUN12345_00-0000111122223333

either with a hex editor, or some other magical method - or better yet let the psjailbreak people do it, i'm sure theyre not retarded... make a version that randomises its id...

and either way deleting it should fix the whole detection thing till then anyhow... right?

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    look, it should be easy! change the id of the manager.pkg - UP0001-LAUN12345_00-0000111122223333

either with a hex editor, or some other magical method - or better yet let the psjailbreak people do it, i'm sure theyre not retarded... make a version that randomises its id...

and either way deleting it should fix the whole detection thing till then anyhow... right?
    from my understanding its correct if people are real smart they would figure out how to report a old games real id like original motor strom and still contect to backed up games online players kinda like magic disc did

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    An whats with one USB-Port for saving our SAVEDATA ? Or the one for the 1080p MPEG movies ?

They will never disable the USB-Ports, never !
    Riiight... and they will NEVER take away our OtherOS!!! When it comes to $ony, I expect anything! They will do whatever is necessary to protect their precious intelligence... Why would they care for your save games?

Next they might tell you to upload your save-games when you want to backup them. They might even go so far as to tell you that "Due to security and copyright violations, we have been forced to remove the media centre functionality" - and now you are stuck with just a game console ... improbable, but not at all inconceivable!

it's a good thing sony can detect it. PLEASE try to use the jailbreak so sony can ban your cheap butts.

typical sony employee pissed off about possibly losing his job. LOL, sit 'n spin.

by banning user accounts based on free speech, they're ASKING for hundreds of potential lawsuits :]

everybody wins! (the public)

i don't think you will be on this site much longer with an attitude like yours, if you have nothing constructive to say then its probaly best to say nothing, IMO.

I know this whole argument is bullocks because i know they cant take away the USB ports... last time i checked thats how most users charge there controllers... Sony has a secret plot to take away usb and make people buy new controller chargers so that nobody can use the Jailbreak... i'm putting a tinfoil cap on in the past couple of days its became necessary reading these forums...

If they have the actual ability to disable the USB ports via software, for boots prior to loading the firmware... there is 100% chance this will be patched without them disabling the the USB ports. I can name a handful of solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post

Well, analising your alternatives of how to change the ID, I'd stick with the magical one. Sorry pal, you're doing it wrong.
    Last edited by cirojr; 08-24-2010 at 05:09 PM

Lightbulb alternitive online

there is another way to play ps3 online without psn.. using xlink kia.

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News