Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's the point a legit user should not have to complain about being banned for doing nothing to there system apart from what it is used for (legit) the peeps who are banned how deserve it should moan to $ony.

Lets say if you had wireless (most peeps do) and someone hacks you and uses your connection for all types of ill stuff how would you feel if the police or recored company's come banging on your door saying you did it blah blah blah even tho you didn't (well in this case they would find nothing) but peeps who have the PSID cloned cant go about proving that they didn't do it.

I am all for screwing over big company's that take stuff away but when you mess with a legit user then thats going to far coz that's not just affecting the company it affecting peeps who should not be affected.

Sparky

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're doing it wrong. If you try and randimize the consule ID it won't work because the randimization comes up with not real ID's. This is how you get around that...

1) fire up the app, ONLY press X which will randimize your PSN ID, then exit the program.
    2) fire up fckPSN.exe and log in.
    3) fire up this app again now randimize your consule ID and exit.

You are done and good to go...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Crazy Stoner.. your PSN was banned, and this is working for you now?

oohhh big evil corporation... people had had same ideas back then.. oh yea.. you call them hippies. they lived in communes without any corporation and such for little bit. guess how that turned out??

yea it failed miserably. no one wanted to live in that hole. so stop complaining about "big evil corporations" or at least have the balls to live like hippies.

I don't even play online. I just want my netflix access without having to get my console banned for it.

I am not and haven't been banned. I've played online for about a total of 4 or 5 hours and still have yet to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by pig098 View Post
    oohhh big evil corporation... people had had same ideas back then.. oh yea.. you call them hippies. they lived in communes without any corporation and such for little bit. guess how that turned out??

yea it failed miserably. no one wanted to live in that hole. so stop complaining about "big evil corporations" or at least have the balls to live like hippies.
    You say that, but there are many of us that will not buy the PS4 because of Sony's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzzy Stoner View Post
    You're doing it wrong. If you try and randimize the consule ID it won't work because the randimization comes up with not real ID's. This is how you get around that...

1) fire up the app, ONLY press X which will randimize your PSN ID, then exit the program.
    2) fire up fckPSN.exe and log in.
    3) fire up this app again now randimize your consule ID and exit.

You are done and good to go...
    Thanks dude!

it doesn't work for me..

The entire it being Sonys fault because they pissed of legit users is ridiculous. So they removed Linux? Big deal. It's not like anyone was using it anyway, and anyone that was can run Linux on their PC. I'm also pretty sure that a good number of the Linux complainers bought a slim PS3 that didn't even come with it in the first place.

Just because Sony removing a feature that a very small percentage of people used or even cared about, does not make it their fault for someone "stealing" another persons console ID.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News