They won't be able to ban consoles as you own them, they can just ban from psn only.. a guide from facanferff
This method was tested by myself with my banned console (error 8002A227, could not log in to PSN or create new accounts, so permanent ban). If you have any problem in executing this method, please tell me.
IMPORTANT: You can find some problems in some games while trying to play online, but generally you can play online.
1. I hope that you put the new CA24.cer in dev_flash/data/cert
1. Download PS3DNS-GUI
2. Run “PS3DNS-GUI.exe” and choose your ip and region
3. Go to Tools -> Rewrite -> PS3DNS – eth0 -> Rules -> Add
4. Put every field like in the image, where in the image it says “your console id…” you have to write your original (banned) console id with no spaces:
5. Click ok -> ok (of course)
6. Go to your PS3, in DNS set in primary your pc’s ip, activate proxy, in host enter again your pc’s ip and in port enter 8888. Then you can test to confirm that you have network.
7. Try to log in to PSN (it can take some time, about 1 minute)