Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Erm, how are you guys connected to PSN on a Jailbroken PS3? I thought the update blocked it?

I'm confused :S

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    check the forum. there's a PSN and 3.50 spoof payload.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by metalphreak View Post
    Don't know if someone answered this yet.

dev_usb000 is a specific USB port. I think its the one on the far right (if you have 4 ports). Just try them all
    On a retail system, yes - dev_usb000 is the one on the far right.

So are the bans linked to the PSID? or the MAC address?

Any thoughts...

Simple html/javascript page. just copy paste into a .htm or .html file and open it in a browser. copy paste code in the text file and done
    Code:
    <HTML>
    	<HEAD>
    		<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    			<!--
    				var output = "";
    				var size = 32;
    				var charArray = ['0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','a','b','c','d','e','f'];
    				for(var i =0; i < size; i++) 
    				{
    					var randomIndex = Math.floor(Math.random()*charArray.length);
    					output += charArray[randomIndex];
    				}
    				document.write(output.toUpperCase());
    			-->
    		</SCRIPT>
    	</HEAD>
    	<BODY />
    </HTML>
    Not that great but 2 mins of boredom and maybe someone can use it.
    If you think somebody else can use it spread it around don't want credit any moron with a tiny bit of javascript knowledge can write it. Enjoy

where do i get the spoof 3.50 that is made for Palm Pre?

From the quotes below i'm assuming that we have to use other's psnid (such as from the official ps forum ) instead of creating a new one as a dummy. is this right?
    This probably means you'd need to swap your ID with another legitimate one."

I'm assuming that PSN operates in a whitelist way, only allowing PS3s with PSIDs inside the Authorised database online or something. They could even use other parts of the PS3 for identification, such as BD-ROM serial or MAC address.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowndarkuser View Post
    and this atm doesn't help much as the Ban is towards something else either the MAC address as stated above them being able to ban the Console ID since the PSN ID is derived from our console ID.
    I am not a lawyer but this sounds similarly like identity theft. In other words this is a neat way of turning every innocent jailbreaker into a criminal. Oh boy... watch out for the Big Brother.

IMHO if we want to play online just go to xlink kai and build a strong community there and stay away from psn. And use the pc software to sync trophy and stuff. PSN is for the 'muggles'.

Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    And use the pc software to sync trophy and stuff. PSN is for the 'muggles'.
    What PC Software? I thought the proxies were not working anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    From the quotes below i'm assuming that we have to use other's psnid (such as from the official ps forum ) instead of creating a new one as a dummy. is this right?

I am not a lawyer but this sounds similarly like identity theft. In other words this is a neat way of turning every innocent jailbreaker into a criminal. Oh boy... watch out for the Big Brother.

IMHO if we want to play online just go to xlink kai and build a strong community there and stay away from psn. And use the pc software to sync trophy and stuff. PSN is for the 'muggles'.
    Isn't it kind of like how Xbox operates with Jtags? They get a clean KV from an unbanned 360, just like we would get a clean PSID from an unbanned PS3.

Question

Is there a kind soul out there who could modify stokers code so it patches account id instead of system id.

Is it at all possible to do that?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News