Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if I have a ps3 with 3.50 how do I find out which PSID it has? so I can make the PSID on my ps3 with 3.41?

i too would like to know this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSoki View Post
    I have a problem, see this:

[Register or Login to view code]

Yeah, I got that too, all you've gotta do is scroll through (UP/DOWN) until it works. Mine worked at /dev_usb002. Each thing you put in the ps3 that's mass storage gets assigned a number I'm guessing, and so obviously some numbers won't be used. I'm not entirely sure why it just doesn't start at dev_usb000, but hey, who cares right?

Quote Originally Posted by bl0wme View Post
    if I have a ps3 with 3.50 how do I find out which PSID it has? so I can make the PSID on my ps3 with 3.41?

Unless the ID is sent in the clear (not encrypted, which I don't know if it is, but most likely not) then the only way is to downgrade it, check it, and then re-upgrade using the downgrade that just came out. I think it had some one time use thing attached to it though (kinda weird IMO), so you may not be able to go back again.

If it is sent in the clear, then you could probably just hook a laptop up to you're 3.41 ps3 and then bridge the Wifi and Ethernet, find the ID with Wireshark, and then do the same with you're 3.50, I guess. I'd pretty much say with certainty that the ID is encrypted, but I don't really know.
    Last edited by DarkAntiMatter; 11-17-2010 at 06:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have just used a random generated one and I can still connect to PSN.

It still asks me for email to connect to Bad Company 2 (I guess PSN too) so it's pretty useless I guess. But thanks for the effort and knowledge of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by bl0wme View Post

Me Too! Anybody know the answer to this?

! ALERT ! NEW PSN TOS ! ALERT !

# You must not use any unauthorised hardware or software to access or use Sony Online Services or make, or distribute unauthorised software or hardware via, or in connection with, Sony Online Services (including but not limited to cheat code software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices).
    # You must not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other part of any Service or cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to Sony Online Services for any reason, including to gain an unfair advantage in any Service.
    # You must not bypass or attempt to bypass any user authentication systems or security feature or attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with Sony Online Services (unless permitted by applicable law).
    Turn off auto sign in and ALWAYS change PSID before signing in from now on!

They now have a legitimate reason to ban you off the PSN so heed my advice!

THIS SHOULD BE ON PAGE ONE BIG BOSS SIR!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    THIS SHOULD BE ON PAGE ONE BIG BOSS SIR!
    I have now posted an article in the Site News on this, but since it's not confirmed (no mass-bans yet) I have labeled it as a rumor:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...wave-incoming/

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSoki View Post
    I have a problem, see this:

[Register or Login to view code]

Don't know if someone answered this yet.

dev_usb000 is a specific USB port. I think its the one on the far right (if you have 4 ports). Just try them all

hmmm

for some reason when i start up PSID patch its boots me to the XMB and yes I have put in a txt file with 32 hex and saved it to the root

is this really gonna work?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News