Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi friends, I'm trying to make a clone of the teensy 2.0 based on pjrc's schematics, however I'm not an engineer, so I need to review a pair of things about the schematics with someone who knows more than me, can anyone help please? Xboxman ?

Thanks.

Alex

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi, i have the exact same question someone else had before, for the teensy 1.0 schematics, do you have to use an exact schottky 54c diode? is there any other alternative? i'm having a hard time finding one around here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by keiiferrer View Post
    hi, i have the exact same question someone else had before, for the teensy 1.0 schematics, do you have to use an exact schottky 54c diode? is there any other alternative? i'm having a hard time finding one around here.
    You don't need these stupid diodes anyway. Pull HWB (PD7) low via a 1k resistor. Pull RST high via a 1k resistor. Add a button between RST and ground. Don't connect anything else to HWB and RST. That should do what you want.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So I got mine built and working. However, the LED doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Teensy 1.0 clone (AT90USB162, flashed via FLIP). LED is good, connections are good. Chip works, can play backups no problem. Just the darn LED isn't flashing. Its not a BIG deal, but I'd like it to;

tia

I remember reading that teensy 1.0 led has polarity inverted, could it be the problem?

I wired as shown in the schematic. No go.

Then I saw what you mentioned and rewired it to

GND<-1kOhm<-LED<-pin 12

instead of

+5->1K->LED->pin 12

But still no go. Anyone have a revised schematic yet? Or am I the only one with that issue? Or is it unique to Teensy bootloader code thats not available on stock AT90USB162 flashed using FLIP?
    Last edited by ydgmms; 09-09-2010 at 10:12 PM

hi newbie here, just a question.. is there flashing the AT90USBKEY-psgroove.hex into teensy board(as schematic shown) will become the psjailbreak (alike the product currently market sale).

do i have to use the development/evaluation kit to perform the flashing the teensy board?

they are claiming to have a full parts list, haven't tested it and am wondering if it will work.

[Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by ydgmms View Post
    I wired as shown in the schematic. No go.
    Not to be patronising or anything, but any chance you've got the polarity on your LED wrong? I made that mistake on my second board when I changed it to GND pull down and forgot to rotate the LED. That really is the most likely if you're not getting the LED lighting either way round.

Yeah its all right. I'm an EE, while it is possible for me to do something small like that, i checked it over n over.

It also doesn't work on the actual 2 Teensy 2.0 boards I got. Flashed the posted HEX file, and while the hack works..the LED didn't actually do anything. Not a huge deal, the main part works and thats what matters.
    Last edited by ydgmms; 09-11-2010 at 08:02 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News