This already works for:Sponsored Links
Compiled for Sansa e200v1
Compiled for Sansa c200v1
thanks to id10terror. This is basically a recompile of the latest Rockbox source code. A modified version of Shuffle2's patch with the latest official PSGroove payload with BM feature added.
1. Download Rockbox Installer -- [Register or Login to view links]
2. Use installer to install at least the minimal Rockbox installation
Once Rockbox is up and running normally on your Sansa e200:
3. Extract the attached zip file into the root of your Sansa and let it overwrite any newer files.
4. Disconnect and restart your Sansa.
Once your Sansa is re-booted into the new Rockbox:
5. Turn off the back Power switch or Disconnect PS3.
6. Connect the Sansa via USB to your PS3. (make sure it's the only thing connected)
7. Turn the Power switch back.
8. Press the touch sensitive Power Button and then Eject immediately after.
- To return Sansa to normal, just run the Automatic installer and reinstall Rockbox.
- These instructions will not work on the e200 RHAPSODY version yet. *Being tested ATM*
- To access original firmware and USB functionality: Turn on Sansa while holding down the left (or back) button. Then Connect to your PC's USB.
Also for iPod color, and ipod mini 1g same thing install rocbox as normal and substitute with the attached file thanks to Anley.
Edit: Sorry I'm posting sooo much but this is the one for ipod 5g (which is the one I have) it is already patched to work with the original backup manager and I can confirm that it works to JB backup and load games.