Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone tell me which files to get my ps3 on service mode with a sansae200? I have have a phat ps3 with v3.41

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you read the first post ? The method is the same for all sansa and ipods.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my question is are there any, ANY at all improvement, any new option,beter compatibility, psn store? anything different than 3/50 spoof ? any reason for using this "new" spoof , except preventing update? probably no but i gotta ask.

Red Dead Undead Disc

I've been using my jailbroken PS3 for a couple of months now. I just got the Red Dead Redemption Disc and cannot for the life of me get it to work. I'm on 3.41, and I followed the guide by OGroteKoning on pg 65 of this thread, but I'm still only getting a frozen black screen when I try to load the game from either disc or Backup Manager 2.1H. Is there another way to get my PS3 thinking that its on 3.5?

Could anyone help me with getting this game working? I'm on a PS3 Fat and I'm using an iPod Video 5g.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mjmont; 01-07-2011 at 11:15 AM

On my list I have RDR as playing only off internal HDD as it has a large file. No need or a disc in drive either. But it is very odd you have a problem with it, as this was one of the games that never gave me any problems. Try Hermes V4B payload on the iPod. All I can think of, is that you have a bad rip. No spoofing is required - so you don't need a payload making the PS3 think it is on 3.50.
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 01-07-2011 at 11:23 AM

OMG, I'm so dumb. It's the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare disc. I totally forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by mjmont; 01-08-2011 at 01:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is the Rockbox + Hermes payload workable on an ipod nano gen 2 yet? will the nano gen 1 version of it work?

same here

That's what i'm hoping to do however rockbox seems to boot and say bad checksum... but maybe that's what happens. I'm going to attempt it on my ps3 in a few hours.

Sad to say, but the development of payloads has stopped a long time ago. There have been a variety of custom firmware out for a while now and the guys who coded the payloads are either developing custom firmware or has stopped altogether.

Your best bet (in my opinion) is to get a Teensy from PJRC and use the payloads from this site if you want to use jailbreak option (just search for the threads). The best alternative though, is to load custom firmware. There are a lot of information on this site to help you make up your mind which custom firmware to use.

TBH, I would have thought the "old" jailbreaking threads would be closed by now with a message similar to what I typed above.

Sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    TBH, I would have thought the "old" jailbreaking threads would be closed by now with a message similar to what I typed above.
    Occasionally someone actually has something of value to add to them so we leave most open, but agreed here so I will close this one now.

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News