Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hermes v4b + PSN file is not working !!

And what is the diference with:
    PL3-NOUNAUTH-PSN-ECO
    and
    PL3 PSN ??

anyone is runing open manager with one of these ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PL3_NOUNAUTH_PSN_ECO_MATH (NO UNAUTHORIZED SYS_CALL, NUS) by fl0PPsy is a payload that some of us needed to go online d/l and activate our online streaming apps (netflix), now the one I use is PL3_PSN_ECO_MATH_NET by DanyL seems to have the best game and online compatibility (that I know of) as of Hv4b+PSN I couldn't help you as I haven't used Hermes for a couple payload changes (except that I believe that you want to push 'Power/Eject' as soon as you see Rockbox on iPod, directly after progress bar)

Quote Originally Posted by fujitsu View Post
    do they have one with all the patches ECO MATH NET?
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-14-2010 at 08:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PL3_PSN_ECO_MATH_NET by DanyL has spoof ? do you have one for ipod4graysc version ?

ECO=spoof, Danyl has his own site where he posts his payloads, here it is, 4g_grayscale i forgot to put it in the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsu View Post
    yeah as of 3 for hours ago it was still being worked on, will they get it don't know look how long PL3 has had it.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-14-2010 at 09:38 PM

Thanks bitsbubba This PL3 PSN Evilsperm works great ! but only with some managers .. Multiman/rogero... and some games doesn't work too. I tested F12010 and Dirt2... start the game but when i go to play online gives me a SAVE error...

Bad Company 2 its ok ! = )

Thanks

I've picked up these courtesy of reala.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-15-2010 at 01:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I've picked up these courtesy of reala.
    Tried The 5g video and it works as in jail breaking and playing Games but i haven't tried to go online yet

Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by RaffieKol View Post
    Tried The 5g video and it works as in jail breaking and playing Games but i haven't tried to go online yet

Thanks Bro
    been online watching netfix with it which requires PSN sign-in so yeah that works too

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    been online watching netfix with it which requires PSN sign-in so yeah that works too
    Can you make a new PSN ID with this payload through the PS3?

don't haven't tried, still using ID I had for years.

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News