Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    why's it say sansae200?
    I think floPPsy is taking a well deserved rest ... but I noticed that the file is not a *.ipod extention. Do we just rename it? Have you tested this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    I think floPPsy is taking a well deserved rest ... but I noticed that the file is not a *.ipod extention. Do we just rename it? Have you tested this?
    Not sure, maybe you could help me out, do you have a NUS payload for the video5g with all the most recent patches?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    Not sure, maybe you could help me out, do you have a NUS payload for the video5g with all the most recent patches?
    Sorry, no. I have read most forums where iPod is concerned, and haven't yet come across the payload ... and when I googled your name came up ... hehehe

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Sorry, no. I have read most forums where iPod is concerned, and haven't yet come across the payload ... and when I googled your name came up ... hehehe
    aparently it's the payload I need to get my netflix working

another name for it is NOUNAUTH
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-13-2010 at 04:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Good morning, guys I just wanted to say that I finally managed to boot the iPod nano again

I don't know why he didn't connect before.. but.. as long as it works again I'm lucky, shouldn't I?

Thanks again, bitsbubba :3

PS: I also want to thank fl0ppy for his work

Your .ipod-Files always do, what they should do - and that's why I'm that happy about your work

Hold on to your progress, please.
    Last edited by Kirano; 11-13-2010 at 05:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Try this. I wasnt going to put this build out since it was just something I'm testing but it works great with my Video5G so you might as well give it a go.

N-Joi
    Sorry guys I should have been a bit more clear. The file I posted was for Basketball who asked for a Sansa e200 Hermes build so I posted the latest one I've been working on for him. I wasn't planning on releasing any more builds until the Hermes payload has 3.50 spoofing but since he asked and I had the file handy I posted it for him.

you I figured that once I read the post above yours, fl0PPsy my man question for you: would it be to much trouble if maybe you could possible compile me PL3 NOUNAUTH PSN ECO MATH... I would greatly appriciate it, it seem to be the only payload I can use to properly download Netflix with

Edit: sorry for iPod video5g 3.41
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-13-2010 at 07:50 AM

Here bitsbubba try this. It's out of my current dev dir so it hasnt ever been tested but give it a go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thank you, thank you, thank you, it worked perfectly watching movie now, you are my hero, you are THE MAN!!!

Should I bother compiling the nounauth payload for all devices?

Sponsored Links

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News