Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by juggle View Post
    it's still asking me to update the system software bro.. are you able to enter the PSN store with it?

are we supposed to enter a specific proxy address?
    Yes. Had problems with router. Sorted that out and then updated trophies, downloaded some DLC etc.

No specific proxies - select easy setup and everything automatic. I am on FW 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm on 3.41 too.. i've replaced the rockbox.ipod so many times, set my connection on easy and automatic but it still gives me the same message...

sigh.. i dunno what am i doing wrong...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by juggle View Post
    I'm on 3.41 too.. i've replaced the rockbox.ipod so many times, set my connection on easy and automatic but it still gives me the same message...

sigh.. i dunno what am i doing wrong...
    Give all details about your setup (PS3 phat/slim, iPod, router, etc). The more info the better someone can help you. And upload screenshots.

Thumbs Up

i somehow managed to get it to work this time.. thanks for the file bro!!

iPod won't turn on again..

Hey people I'd like to ask you a question.. but first the whereabouts:

After replacing the rockbox.ipod-File on my iPod nano 1G I tried to reset it (via pressing Menu + Select).. but after it turned off, it didn't turn on again.. I tried - I think - almost anything to bring it back to it's work..

Maybe you know how to fix it? I don't think it's a cause of replacing the .ipod-File - at least the boot screen would appear in that case.. It just happen random that the iPod now doesn't turn on again..

I hope to hearing from you soon

Greetings
    Kirano

mine does this some times I'm thinking it's the battery, just be persistant let it recharge a bit then again.

Hey bitsbubba

At first let me say thank you for your fast replay

Now: If it would respond anything after plugging it into the PC, I'ld know that it does recharge it.. but there doesn't even comes the "plubump"-Sound for "I got a new USB-Drive" on my PC..

I dunno what to do... But maybe the iPod-Station of my neighbour'll help to recharge the battery...

But yes, thanks again I'll try it out tomorrow and repost if something has changed

Question

Can someone be nice enough to compile hermesv4 for the sansa e200 with the latest updates?

Try this. I wasnt going to put this build out since it was just something I'm testing but it works great with my Video5G so you might as well give it a go.

N-Joi
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Try this. I wasnt going to put this build out since it was just something I'm testing but it works great with my Video5G so you might as well give it a go.

N-Joi
    why's it say sansae200?

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News