Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awesome, i want to know is there anyway i could use my iphone to jailbreak my ps3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can you please help me, i have an ipod classic 160gb nano 5th gen w/ cam nano 4th gen if you help me jailbreak my ps3 3.41

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi! soon after i can confirm that pl3 worked on my ps3, i tried AsbestOS by placing stage1.bin stage2.bin in .rockbox directory.
    It is supposed to look for dhcp server but it did not. So did anybody tried the PS3 Linux netboot loader ??

Quote Originally Posted by eld1abl0 View Post
    can you please help me, i have an ipod classic 160gb nano 5th gen w/ cam nano 4th gen if you help me jailbreak my ps3 3.41
    i think rockbox doesn't support your ipod. check here: rockbox.org
    Last edited by roragnarok; 10-24-2010 at 11:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question

can you please help me with my ipod 4th gen...

Quote Originally Posted by eld1abl0 View Post
    Taken from: rockbox.org/wiki/IpodFAQ#Which_iPods_does_Rockbox_support

Which iPods does Rockbox support?

Rockbox works on all models except the Shuffles, 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen Nanos, the 6th Gen (Classic) and the Touch. See IpodStatus for details. The supported models are also listed on the Rockbox home page.

You don't seem to have any supported iPods.

Quote Originally Posted by roragnarok View Post
    oh great now I know, you simply can't let the rockbox finish loading after it boot completely it won't work at all.

The fact you said "Click on Rockbox on the your ipod and then immediately hit power and eject", yes indeed this is a trick.
    Seems like a sane design for a 'hit and run' or 'clean up your mess after you are done' rule. Yeah, it indeed breaks the ps3.
    yes roragnarok we found the trick, thanks fl0PPsy we really appreciate your work on the port and helping understand the use, my only problem now is had a few crashes and stalls during certain updates but not all (but that is understandable)

Quote Originally Posted by roragnarok View Post
    Hi! soon after i can confirm that pl3 worked on my ps3, i tried AsbestOS by placing stage1.bin stage2.bin in .rockbox directory.
    It is supposed to look for dhcp server but it did not. So did anybody tried the PS3 Linux netboot loader ?
    what I first read of the release of AsbestOS it does run, but I believe you need to FTP something off of the computer, so it has to run in cunjunction with a computer is that correct?
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-26-2010 at 03:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    yes roragnarok we found the trick, thanks fl0PPsy we really appreciate your work on the port and helping understand the use, my only problem now is had a few crashes and stalls during certain updates but not all (but that is understandable)
    Yeah one thing I've noticed is that PL3 isn't always as stable as Hermes V4b. I get some lockups sometimes with PL3 but Hermes V4b is fine. Modnation Racers is a prime example. It runs perfect under Hermes V4b but locks up sometimes during loading of a level with PL3. I've tried to reinstall the game and updates under PL3 to make sure there are no permission issues as reported by others but that still hasnt made any difference. Other games like Ridge Racer 7 for example work 100% under PL3 same with F1 2010.

I guess the thing to keep in mind here is that we're playing with cutting edge code. By that I mean that in PL3 is still very new and it'll mature and change a lot over the next few months. Any issue we have today could be gone tomorrow we just need to be patient

noobie question, I have a 3g ipod grayscale on my shelf will this work with the 4g grayscale or would you have to build a file for it?

floppsy help! your ipl load killed my ipod nano 1g. the computer won't even notice it when its plugged in..

I cant even switch it on I followed your exact instructions and now it wont even switch on. advise pls....
    Last edited by samoansaiyan; 10-29-2010 at 12:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sn8keEyez View Post
    noobie question, I have a 3g ipod grayscale on my shelf will this work with the 4g grayscale or would you have to build a file for it?
    Hey, I have been trying to get it to work on 3rd gen greyscale ipod too. Did you have any luck? I tried the 4th gen greyscale file but get checksum error. Is it possible to run it on 3rd gen ipod? How do I compile it?

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News