Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Well at the moment they both pretty much have the same features so it doesn't matter which you use. I have both Hermes V4b and PL3 on my iPod at the moment. I've just mod'd the IPL menu so it has both to choose from for testing things.
    same here I actually have Hv3, HWM, Hv4, Hv4b & PL3 (I guess I'm collecting payloads), so it's working from your video very strange indeed, do you have some sort of trick that you're using? Aren't they using different syscalls I heard PL3 has no peek & poke?

Quote Originally Posted by KaKaRoTos
    1. Just added a patch to PL3 that fixed 80010019 error of MOH… works with no update necessary now. Patched thx to @JasonMcKey
    2. Added a new payload to PL3 which is equivalent to hermes’s “patched mode”. Now games compat should be 100%. MOH just works, no hacks needed.
    so to my understanding Hermes was better
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-23-2010 at 01:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hoping to find a mp3 player that works tomorrow... not sure about a cpl things...does vuse v1 work right? because i see theres some vuses on sale... also is this list right? i have all the gogear models written down too because i saw a bunch of them where i was looking today not sure what models they were though....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know why I still cant use my ipod nano 3G. Almost every other ipod has rockbox, its really frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    same here I actually have Hv3, HWM, Hv4, Hv4b & PL3 (I guess I'm collecting payloads), so it's working from your video very strange indeed, do you have some sort of trick that you're using? Aren't they using different syscalls I heard PL3 has no peek & poke?

so to my understanding Hermes was better
    Nope no trick. I just click on Rockbox on my ipod and then straight away hit power and eject on the ps3. Then I put the ipod down and sit in on my couch waiting for the ps3 to boot up. Then I turn on the pad. Nothing special at all.

Pick which ever payload that gives you the features you want thats what I say All I know is that PL3 is what I'll prob use moving forward since that's where most of the dev work will be done I believe, especialy with Hermes out of the scene now.

Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Nope no trick. I just click on Rockbox on my ipod and then straight away hit power and eject on the ps3. Then I put the ipod down and sit in on my couch waiting for the ps3 to boot up. Then I turn on the pad. Nothing special at all.

Pick which ever payload that gives you the features you want thats what I say All I know is that PL3 is what I'll prob use moving forward since thats where most of the dev work will be done I believe, especialy with Hermes out of the scene now.
    hey fl0PPsy my man tell me you've done the new PL3 payload for the video.

Hey.

Here is a little advice for people who are using rockbox for the Jailbreak: You don't need to modify the iPl loader at all to make multiple payloads accessible on your mp3 player. Actually you don't need iPl at all.

You can just rename the "xxx.ipod" files and put them in the main folder. Then you just click on "Files" in the rockbox menu and you can choose from the various "xxx.ipod" files you put there. After that, rockbox is going to restart with the chosen payload activated (also works for the original rockbox.ipod).

Greetings, Xeno.

good to know, thanks will try it out.

Wow I learn something new about rockbox. That's good info. Thanks X3nophon!

N-Joi

PL3 Payload 80010019 Error Fix

PL3 Payload 80010019 Error Fix cont...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News