Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 720



  1. #501
    Senior Member wwywong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    304
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nope! It is NOT normal to have "unknown usb device error". I just got PL3 working yesterday night, and it is just like Hermes versions. It won't show "unknown usb device error". I know my payload is PL3 because I tried CoverManager and it won't load games (because it only works using Hermes payload). When I tried Gaia manager, I can load games. So I know it is PL3 payload. Where I got that payload I need to check. Btw, I am on 3.41 fw

  2. #502
    Member fl0PPsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The "unknown usb device" is normal d00d. I get it and so does everyone else using the PL3 payload with Rockbox and the JB still works when the message appears. The easiest way to get rid of it is to unplug your iPod after you've done the JB because it doesnt need to be plugged in anymore. Its the way the PL3 payload works at this stage and its something that I'm sure will be fixed in the future. Its something that I dont have any control over since its caused by the PL3 code and not Rockbox.

    When you say you got PL3 working last night, on what device? What I've found is that there are so may builds out there now that people are getting confused over which build they actualy put on their device. Are you sure its PL3 your running? Because with the latest PL3 clone I did I noticed I had to turn discless mode on in Gaia before I could boot games without discs which is normal since the point of PL3 is to let the apps have control of what features are active and not the payload.

  3. #503
    Senior Member wwywong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    304
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry forgot to mention. My device is ipod nano 1g. I cannot boot game without disc for Heavy Rain (w/ move edition update if it matters). But I can boot GOW collection(I and II) discless.

    Well beside that I can't run CoverManager but can run Gaia Manage, what other sign I can verify that I have PL3?

    I believe I got the PL3 payload also from this thread, just forget which post it is.
    Last edited by wwywong; 10-21-2010 at 09:38 PM Reason: addition comments

  4. #504
    Member fl0PPsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    Well if you can work out what post you got the PL3 build from that would be good because if its definitely PL3 then I'll look into the "unknown usb device" message but at the moment I'm pretty sure you have the payloads mixed up.

  5. #505
    Contributor roragnarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Well if you can work out what post you got the PL3 build from that would be good because if its definitely PL3 then I'll look into the "unknown usb device" message but at the moment I'm pretty sure you have the payloads mixed up.
    Well here's the latest build of the Shuffle2's git repository, please test it and report.

    rockbox_psgroove + PL3 fw 3.41 ipodvideo.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #506
    Member fl0PPsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    Is this your own build roragnarok?

  7. #507
    Contributor roragnarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Is this your own build roragnarok?
    correct i built it from the repo, does it work?

  8. #508
    Member fl0PPsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    I'm at work at the moment so I cant test. Well done though. Its good to see some more people getting involved. I can test for you when I get home in a few hours.

  9. #509
    Contributor fredli8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Ita older than Hermes V4b and its for 3.41.

    Hermes V4b is the better way to go I think.
    Sorry floPPsy, please correct me if I am wrong. I always thought Hermes v3 + wan + math update v2 has included update ability for pkg.

    But Hermes v4b does not have update ability for pkg. Is it right?

  10. #510
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by fredli8 View Post
    Sorry floPPsy, please correct me if I am wrong. I always thought Hermes v3 + wan + math update v2 has included update ability for pkg.

    But Hermes v4b does not have update ability for pkg. Is it right?
    actually no Hv4 didn't have that ability, that's why the quick update to Hv4b.
    Quote Originally Posted by roragnarok View Post
    Well here's the latest build of the Shuffle2's git repository, please test it and report.

    rockbox_psgroove + PL3 fw 3.41 ipodvideo.
    going to try this now I'll let you know..
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-22-2010 at 12:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

 

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News