Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here you go. Nano 1G PL3 for FW3.15 using a fresh clone of the PL3 repo.

Now keep in mind that with the PL3 payload the timing on when you start rockbox and when you hit power/eject is very critical. My advice is start rockbox and immediately hit power/eject. You might want to try a few different time intervals to get it going. Once you work the sequence out it'll be easy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any one get MOH to work with rockbox_hermesV4b? If so what was the method. I know people have got it to work with v4b hermes but with the rockbox version I dunno. I have tried with v3 and v4 and no luck. I got the game data to install on both external and internal drives but freezes. I bought the game as well and ripped by own copy and replace the Param.sfo file.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Thank you so much! I have yet to try it coz I'm at work ATM will let you know how I went with it, thank you =>

Quote Originally Posted by licktheback View Post
    Any one get MOH to work with rockbox_hermesV4b? If so what was the method. I know people have got it to work with v4b hermes but with the rockbox version I dunno. I have tried with v3 and v4 and no luck. I got the game data to install on both external and internal drives but freezes. I bought the game as well and ripped by own copy and replace the Param.sfo file.
    I got as far as installing the update. The game would complain about being corrupt after that. Tried using OBM and Deans OBM.

Hermes V4b builds cont..
    Thanks man, i'm gonna tried but it looks it has already been confirmed that it works.

+rep

Is there anything you can do if your ps3 is already updated to version 3.50 ?

Just trade it in for a PS3 with older Firmware or wait for a 3.42+ hack, but let's keep this thread on topic now.

Now keep in mind that with the PL3 payload the timing on when you start rockbox and when you hit power/eject is very critical. My advice is start rockbox and immediately hit power/eject. You might want to try a few different time intervals to get it going. Once you work the sequence out it'll be easy.
    I've tried over 20 - 30 times so far and no go keeps bringing up an Unknown usb device has ben conneted and no Install Package folder or PS3/APPS folder on the xmb =<

i switch off the power at the back of the ps3 then i plug in the ipod into the ps3 startup rockbox then i turn the power on hit power / eject button immediately hear two beeps and still nothing.

am i missing something here? or doing something wrong? i have got choco ipodnanotest version to work but it only works partial on pg 34 every go but this one i cant get it to work at all =<

Timing is VERY critical when using rockbox-psgroove to JB my ps3 firmware 3.15. I have to use very different timings wether i JB using my HD2 or my ipod 4G Greyscale. With my hd2, i let my hd2 boot completely, then connect it on the ps3, power on at the back, switch on/eject. Works every time.

With the ipod it is different, and i was very doubtful when i tried at first (rockbox still not completely loaded while ps3 boots), but it really works :
    - Switch of at the back of the ps3 ;
    - plug in the ipod while still switched off (both ipod and ps3) ;
    - power on ps3 at the back ;
    - start rockbox-psgroove then IMMEDIATELY
    - switch on / eject ps3

Try this method, it works for me every time!

Question

fl0PPsy, Can you compile Hermes v3 + wan + math pkg patch v2 or something for iPod mini 2G. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News