Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Ok here are builds of my own Hermes V4b port.

Thanks to Belmondo for a few pointers.
    Much appreciated v4B hex codes fl0PPsy, +Rep x2 for sharing them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Help Please, I'm using a nano 1g and i've got rockboz and the psgroove thing on it, i plug in my ipod turn my 80gb on from back, boot up psgroove, turn ps3 on and press eject my ps3 then turns on but doesnt show up on tv and makes little to no noise at all.

by the way my nano is 1st gen and my ps3 is a fat 80gb on 3.41, also my ps3 is still on

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsKam View Post
    Help Please, I'm using a nano 1g and i've got rockboz and the psgroove thing on it, i plug in my ipod turn my 80gb on from back, boot up psgroove, turn ps3 on and press eject my ps3 then turns on but doesnt show up on tv and makes little to no noise at all.

by the way my nano is 1st gen and my ps3 is a fat 80gb on 3.41, also my ps3 is still on
    Did you see the two extra option under Games menu ("/app_home/PS3_GAME/" and "install package file")? If all goes right you are not supposed to hear any sound. You will just see the two extra option in the Games menu. By the way, how you tell it is not working is you will see a message saying you have a invalid USB device (or unknown, I forgot the exact terms) in the right top corner. If you don't see that, most likely you are already in JB mode

works great with ipod 5g and hermes 4b!! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    Did you see the two extra option under Games menu ("/app_home/PS3_GAME/" and "install package file")? If all goes right you are not supposed to hear any sound. You will just see the two extra option in the Games menu. By the way, how you tell it is not working is you will see a message saying you have a invalid USB device (or unknown, I forgot the exact terms) in the right top corner. If you don't see that, most likely you are already in JB mode
    Nothing shows up mate its just a normal screen which says hdmi 3, the ps3 is on but not showing up on tv

Thanks Belmondo and Floppsy!

Both versions are working smooth on my iPod Mini 2G!!

cheers

Nothing shows up mate its just a normal screen which says hdmi 3, the ps3 is on but not showing up on tv
    That's not related to JB then. It is your connection. Check your HDMI connection (cables, correct HDMI#, etc.) because JB-ing ps3 will not cause you to loose your screen. Your TV probably just lost sync with your ps3... try flipping to other video input then switch back. You might get it back.. Sometime mine does that too.

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    That's not related to JB then. It is your connection. Check your HDMI connection (cables, correct HDMI#, etc.) because JB-ing ps3 will not cause you to loose your screen. Your TV probably just lost sync with your ps3... try flipping to other video input then switch back. You might get it back.. Sometime mine does that too.
    Naa but when i don't put jb on it it loads fine but when i do the jb nothing happens

Naa but when i don't put jb on it it loads fine but when i do the jb nothing happens
    I had the same problem with the black screen. Mine was caused by using a payload for 3.41 but my PS3 was on 3.30. (Just when JB came out) Have you double checked your FW version?

Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Ok here are builds of my own Hermes V4b port.

Thanks to Belmondo for a few pointers.
    fl0PPsy & Belmondo are the bomb!!

Sponsored Links
Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News