Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there gonna be a rockbox version of hermes v2 payload or op 1.13 to an ipod or sansa, iriver devices?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    here you go, good luck!
    Hi st1ckyn1ck3l, great work!!!

I have a ipod Mini 2g 4gb and I am using the original mod. I see you made a new one containing Hermes' Payload v2 is this correct??

So the zip file you have contians a file called "rockbox.sansa" (i believe this is where psfreedom is contained) can I take this file and just rename it "rockbox.ipod" and use it with my ipod Mini ?

If not, is there one you can make, or point me in a easy way to make one myself??

Thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    here you go, good luck!
    I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or not but could I use this for the Clip+?

Thanks in advance.

ok for sansa c200v1 i need compile a version of hermes v2 or om 1.13 ?

I am trying the patch that you posted. It seems as if the PS3 is trying to do something with the Fuze V2, but the two options you mentioned do not appear on the XMB. I copied the contents of your archive file to the root of my sansa, but nothing is happening. Any idea as to why this is?

Kakaroto Psfreedom 3.01 and 3.15 for Ipod Nano 1g anyone ? I don't know how to compile.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dosmaen View Post
    I am trying the patch that you posted. It seems as if the PS3 is trying to do something with the Fuze V2, but the two options you mentioned do not appear on the XMB. I copied the contents of your archive file to the root of my sansa, but nothing is happening. Any idea as to why this is?
    Thats what mine doing when i powercycle my ps3, I press power eject it looks like it doing something then all the sudden the screen on my fuze goes out and black and stays black. Then I load up too menu and no packages are there

Quote Originally Posted by RaffieKol View Post
    Hi st1ckyn1ck3l, great work!!!

I have a ipod Mini 2g 4gb and I am using the original mod. I see you made a new one containing Hermes' Payload v2 is this correct??

So the zip file you have contians a file called "rockbox.sansa" (i believe this is where psfreedom is contained) can I take this file and just rename it "rockbox.ipod" and use it with my ipod Mini ?

If not, is there one you can make, or point me in a easy way to make one myself??

Thanks!!!
    no, you cannot just rename that file & use it, rockbox must be compiled for your device. i'll give it a shot & if i have success, i'll post for you.

Like my buddy Nick3l said he don't think it work cause of unstable usb port. I know everything is loading up right with the groove file he made. I just think im having a problem with the usb at only 80 percent on the device. Until someones fixes this in rockbox too make usb 100 percent working and stable it not going too work.

Hopefully someone makes a stable port and get usb working on rockbox fuze 2 correctly and we have a working psgroove for fuze v2 thanks too nick3l.

here's a quick compile for the iPod Mini 2g using AerielX's multi device patch & Hermes v2 payload. hope it works for you as i cannot test this hardware.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News