Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dafranchize89 View Post
    Nick3l you think you could make me a psgroove complier for sansa fuze v2 like you did his iriver?

I got the firmware info the ams just lost on how too port it too psgroove. I'm on 02.03.31A i'm lost on how too port and not very computer friendly with codes. You think you could help me any help would be appreciated if and when you got the time.
    Sure, I'll build for you in the morning, not sure whether it'll work or not, USB is only 80% complete on rock box for the fuze v2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is lame tho. Nobody is really trying to work the hack on other devices. Just porting the current versions of the hack to what they can work on. =(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys. I'm struggling. Ive installed Rockbox and PSGroove onto my Nano 1G. I can boot into JB mode, and load backup manager.
    In fact, I've backed up one of my games, and it works.. so you'd think this was the end of it.

However, my success rate isn't particularly good. 2 other games, Resitance 2 and Condemmed, won't play back. I know resitance 2 is listed as being compatible with backup manager.

I'm guessing it's the different combinations of Rockbox/PsGroove and Backup manager that I'm trying to use. What's the latest combination, that works on Ipod Nano 1G, and where can I find it ?

Otherwise, I'll wait a few months until these issues are ironed out.

Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    Sure, I'll build for you in the morning, not sure whether it'll work or not, USB is only 80% complete on rock box for the fuze v2.
    Thanks for your help and your time on it. I would do it myself but i'm totally lost on coding on a computer and really desperate too get my ps3 jailbreak. I gotta work early in the morning so i test it out when i get home at 3 today thanks for all your help.

Thanks for your help and your time on it. I would do it myself but i'm totally lost on coding on a computer and really desperate too get my ps3 jailbreak. I gotta work early in the morning so i test it out when i get home at 3 today thanks for all your help.
    here you go, good luck!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can anyone help. This is driving me bonkers.

Why do I get Error ocurred 8001009, when trying to play back one of my backups. This is a game that's supposedly compliant with backup manager. It copies OK, just won't play back

here you go, good luck!
    Thanks for this I really appreciate this man just hope this does it cause I been trying everything lol.
    here you go, good luck!
    hey how would i go by runnning the patch on a ps3 slim? you unplug power cord too ps3 put in your usb cable then you turn on your sansa do i go anywhere special on it in rockbox? Then i know the last part is power eject then i should have a add packages folder in game section?

Edit: Hey bro it not working but the good news is rockbox is working fine on it and the usb seems too be working cause i plug in usb and it says it charging in rockbox. Still not jailbreaking my ps3 yet unless im doing something wrong

I think I put the file wrong in my sansa how you go by putting it into your sansa? Do you just extrect the whole rockbox file or do u jus replace the sansa.rockbox file with the one you made? Do i make a psgroove folder somewhere in rockbox folder or on the root?
    Last edited by dafranchize89; 10-01-2010 at 07:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Using the hermes payload but for some reason any games in my drive will not be detected and the icon does not appear. I'm using it with rockbox ipod 4g photo with no success. Any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: Nm, the problem was me having the PS3 standing up which somehow was causing the disk not to be read. Now it's working fine.
    Last edited by senopui; 10-01-2010 at 08:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for this I really appreciate this man just hope this does it cause I been trying everything lol.

hey how would i go by runnning the patch on a ps3 slim? you unplug power cord too ps3 put in your usb cable then you turn on your sansa do i go anywhere special on it in rockbox? Then i know the last part is power eject then i should have a add packages folder in game section?

Edit: Hey bro it not working but the good news is rockbox is working fine on it and the usb seems too be working cause i plug in usb and it says it charging in rockbox. Still not jailbreaking my ps3 yet unless im doing something wrong

I think I put the file wrong in my sansa how you go by putting it into your sansa? Do you just extrect the whole rockbox file or do u jus replace the sansa.rockbox file with the one you made? Do i make a psgroove folder somewhere in rockbox folder or on the root?
    if you've got the rockbox bootloader installed, you should just extract the zip i posted to the root of your sansa, overwriting the default rockbox install. you'll power cycle your ps3, while booting your sansa into rockbox. once rockbox is loaded, connect to your ps3 & push power then eject quickly. your ps3 should take a little longer than normal to load, & when it does, you should see 2 extra icons in the xmb to install package files & /app_home/ps3_game. i've been using this same build for my sansa c240v1 & it's working great.

if you've got the rockbox bootloader installed, you should just extract the zip i posted to the root of your sansa, overwriting the default rockbox install. you'll power cycle your ps3, while booting your sansa into rockbox. once rockbox is loaded, connect to your ps3 & push power then eject quickly. your ps3 should take a little longer than normal to load, & when it does, you should see 2 extra icons in the xmb to install package files & /app_home/ps3_game. i've been using this same build for my sansa c240v1 & it's working great.
    Ok here what happening i powercycle ps3 boot my rockbox then plug it in then press power eject quickly. The ps3 slow too load up but the screen on my fuze goes dark and stays dark is it supposed too do that?

Sponsored Links
Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News