Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a working patch for the Sansa Fuze v2 yet? I have been looking everywhere...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How would one go about compiling the patch? I have an H10 20gb (with Rockbox already installed) but apparently no one else does anymore lol. I can't believe it took me this long to register! I've been coming here since 07!

Sponsored Links

need some help

Sponsored Links
    I need some help on this one, I have been trying to install the jailbreak for a few days now but still haven't gotten it to work correctly. I have used several different rockbox.ipod files and both easy installers as well as the ipl loader.

I get my ps3 into debug mode and am able to install the packages backup manager and ftp server. The other option the jailbreak has the app folder or something gives an error when I try to open it. When I try to load either the backup manager or the ftp server my ps3 goes to a black screen and stops.

No matter what rockbox.ipod file I use or what easy installer I use even when booted into debug mode the ps3 just goes black. If I am not in debug mode it gives the same error the app folder thing does when I try to load a program.

i get exactly the same with my ipod video 30gb.. i can install packages but when i try to load them i get black screen..

note: i have a broken blu-ray reader ..

same

I also have the 30gb ipod video and a broken bluray drive.

I just read if your getting this black screen when loading the apps then it has to do with you needing an original blu-ray in the ps3 before loading the app. So the app folder the jailbreak adds must be to browse the disc
    Last edited by quakemarine20; 09-30-2010 at 02:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there a working psgroove port yet for the sansa fuze v2 been looking all over for one.

my problem hopefully it solves others

I figured my problem out now, I had swapped my Blu-Ray drive with one in another ps3 both had problems. Apparently the ps disc drives are like the 360's with a unique key linked to the ps3 it was shipped in. Once the original went back in everything worked like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by jack1987 View Post
    How would one go about compiling the patch? I have an H10 20gb (with Rockbox already installed) but apparently no one else does anymore lol. I can't believe it took me this long to register! I've been coming here since 07!
    give this one a shot. i compiled it using AerialX's latest psgroove commit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    thank you so much! I can't test it out just yet, as I'm waiting for my ps3 back from sony (I hope hope they don't update to 3.5!) but I'll let you know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    Nick3l you think you could make me a psgroove complier for sansa fuze v2 like you did his iriver?

I got the firmware info the ams just lost on how too port it too psgroove. I'm on 02.03.31A i'm lost on how too port and not very computer friendly with codes. You think you could help me any help would be appreciated if and when you got the time.
    Last edited by dafranchize89; 09-30-2010 at 11:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News